Seducing The Seductress {A Draco Malfoy Love Story} Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

"How did she know?"Amelia laughed and tired the note to her leg. Hedwig instantly left.

"She's an amazing bird."Harry said. Amelia sat down on the bed and looked at Harry.

"I always hoped to meet Harry Potter."She told him.

"Glad I can make dreams come true."He grinned. She smiled at him. "Why're you here?"Harry asked. Amelia pursed her lips.

"I want to help bring He-who-must-not-be-named back."She said bluntly. "I want to destroy his world like he did to my mothers. Veelas have short tempers and a need for revenge. Luckily, I inherited both."She told him.

"Hopefully, I won't see either."He laughed slightly and sat down on the other bed. "How long ago was it?"

"3 years, when I was 13. When I turned 14 I heard some rubbish about you, actually. People were making fun of you because you claimed He-who-must-not-be-named was back. That's when I left home because I knew it was true."She told him.

"What did you do then?"He asked. "If you don't mind me asking."He quickly added.

"I roamed. I honestly didn't know what to do. I used men to get information I needed. It wasn't until a few months ago that I figured out I needed to come here. Until I came here I had no plan. I just jumped from place to place."She told him.

"What do you mean used guys? And where did you get money for this? What did you do when you got here?"He asked.

"I lured guys in and got information out of them. Veelas can do that. I'm only 1/4 so it's not as strong. Guys still have the ability to think but...they just don't. As for money, I got from men."This made her sound awful but she was trained to do this since age 5. "When I got here I got close to a Deatheater. Or I think he was a Deatheater. He just kept me updated on news. Scabior Whatshisface. I forgot his last name. Anyways, I stayed with him for a few weeks until I came to Dumbledore."She skipped Severus over. She knew no one knew Severus's life.

"All this for revenge?"He raised an eyebrow.

"It's burning so hotly in my blood I have to follow it. I can't just stop until I'm satisfied. It seems drastic...but I don't know. I just can't deny it."She said quietly. "The hatred I have for Him..."Harry nodded.

"I understand."He said.

"I'm sorry for ranting."She grinned.

"I asked."He said.

"So what's Hogwarts like?"Amelia said, playing with the bedspread.

"Oh, you'll love it. It's bloody amazing. There's ghost roaming the halls, talking picture frames, gigantic feasts. Ron partially likes those."Harry laughed. "It's magical. It's like my home. I'll admit some people I can't stand, but you'll love it. There are 4 houses. Gryffindor, the best house. Everyone under this roof is or was in Gryffindor. I'm on the Quidditch team. I'm the seeker."He said. "You do know what Quidditch is, right?"

"Of course. I've never flown on a broom but back home my brother played it and I would go to his games."She told him.

"You've never flown? We will have to change that."Harry smiled. Amelia giggled slightly.

"Okay."She nodded. That sounded exciting. "What're the other houses?"She asked. Although she now hoped to be in Gryffindor.

"All of the smart people are in Ravenclaw. Our friend Luna Lovegood is in it. Then Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff is good at finding things(AVHPM ftw!)"Harry laughed.

"Oh man, Hufflepuff sounds like the house to be."She laughed.

"Completely. And then there is everyone's least favorite house. Slytherin. Deatheaters children pretty much. They are all rotten. Even Snape, their house teacher, is rotten."Harry said. Amelia frowned at him insulting Severus but just nodded.