Information

Honestly, not going to be surprised if no one joins. Its a free server, so unless I turn it on to let people join the server no one can join. I'll tell you the server address

innerdemon.aternos.me

I used my friend, Lucas's username 'inner_demon' for it, since I couldn't use it under my username 'KyndallPlayzMC' 

Although his username is the name of the server address, I still technically own the server. So I can ban moderators/admins if they break a rule. 

Here are the current Admins/moderators as of 7/2/2019 :)

KyndallPlayzMC- Me! The owner of the server

inner_demon- Lucas, one of my best friends, he didn't really build much of the server, but hes an admin.

Toxicgamer_Kayla- Kayla of course! She didn't really build much other than her amazing restaurant there, her Wattpad is XxKaylaxMillerxX and shes an admin!

Thats all of the admins and moderators for now.

The rules-

These are pretty important if you do join

No griefing, its a creative server. The ban depends on how bad the grief was.

No swearing (hem hem Kayla, looking at you) ban for a day, there could be some kids y'know. 

NO BULLYING- This is a big one I have experienced on other servers as well, normally the ban would be for 2 days, but if you go a bit far, it could possibly be a permanent ban.

Please, just please, dont as to be an operator. It gets quite annoying. I'll only op people if other mods know them well (Kayla and Lucas are the only ones I'll allow to add other mods if they know the person) or if I know them well. I've made a free server before, and I oped someone who joined, and they banned me from the server until I put the server offline. Never got unbanned :)

It isn't a roleplay server, but I might be adding games, such as Skyblock or factions. I may not be able to make a server that well, but I can make games.

Its literally just a small town currently. You spawn in a cobble room that has the rules, and a button which... teleports people close to you, and you... Uh- cant make it only teleport the person who clicked the button- I'll figure it out soon. When you click the button, you get teleported to a small fenced in area. There are a few shops. I'll name the current ones of 7/2/2019!

The Flower Shop

My shop! Yeah I literally just sell flowers... the in-game currency is emeralds, diamonds, iron and gold ingots. But in the attic of the shop, I also sell armor, weapons, tools, and food.

The Restaurant

Kayla made it, as I've said before. I dont know how she will be running it.

Thats the only shops currently. I'll probably make a skyblock game or something similar, and that could be where you would get certain items. 

The server has no name currently, and I have no names, please request names if you'd like ^w^

And yeah! Thats it, if you do want to join, the server address once again is:

innerdemon.aternos.me