The Truth

A/N: Hi it's me again and as a promise here's the update. Enjoy!

"You two know each other?"

"No..."

"Yeah," Lauren cut her, "just this morning," and she face her again, "so are you finally awake?"

"What is between you two? Did I miss something?"

Lauren saw her brown eyes, still begging her not to tell it, that she will do everything for her not to tell what was happened between them and she was not a bad person.

"It's nothing Mr. Cabello, we happened to meet earlier in the street while I'm on my way here and she was still sleeping that moment but she's awake now," and she saw a relief from her.

"Well sorry for that Ms. Jauregui, I apologize for my daughter's behaviour."

"It was really fine Mr. Cabello, not a big deal, and it's settled," "right Ms. Cabello?"

It took a second before Camila responds, "Ms. Jauregui was right Papa, all is settled and you don't need to apologize, I already did."

And Lauren raised her attention again to the tea.

"You went there again, am I right?"

Camila knew what her father meant so she answered him directly, "si."

And Alejandro sighed, "what was in you huh kid?" "sorry for my rudeness Ms. Jauregui, need to clear my daughter's head."

"Its fine Mr Cabello, go ahead, I will not mind."

"Thank you," and he talk again to his daughter, "when will you realize your lesson? I already told you to stay away from Mahone, don't you get that?"

Lauren widened her eyes when she heard the name so she put down the cup of tea and interrupted, "excuse me for interrupting Mr. Cabello."

"What is it Ms. Jauregui?"

"If you don't mind."

"Go ahead."

"Did I hear it right? Mahone?"

"Yes, it was her damn moron boyfriend."

"Pa," Camila defended.

"You mean, CEO and the owner of Mahone Publishing Corp. not far from here?"

"Yes he is."

Lauren laughed sarcastically, "what you said Mr. Cabello is right, he's a moron, a dumbass, a jerk."

"Did you met him?" Alejandro asked.

"Yeah, thrice I think."

"Why? What did he do to you? Looks like you two have a history to be told."

"I'm willing to answer," and turn to Camila, "it's a warning for you," "let me straight these, it was months ago when Mr. Mahone made an appointment with me, so we meet, that was the first, actually he wanted me to invest to his company and I said to give me time to think, so many choices to make and I'm in verge of the other account that I need to close, so then I left him when he agreed, then the second one days after, he started to annoy me, pestering me, my secretary already told him that I will call personally once I made my decision, I don't know what's his reason but he punched me in front of my staff," and she pointed her scar in the left brow, "his remembrance for me, and I'm not a hot-headed person so I forgive him and warned him also."

"If only you agreed immediately you will not get punch," Camila said defending her ex-boyfriend.

"You didn't know what I've been to that time, so you will not understand," Lauren responded simply.

"You really defended him, he already showed his true color but you still didn't get it and accept him in your life again," Alejandro said to his daughter.

"If only she agreed quickly," Camila insisted.

"It's not enough time to think, 1 week is short, investing is not easy as what you think and you already know that," Alejandro explained.

Then Lauren continued, "and then the third time was my secretary..."

"Why, what happened?"

"Well it's the moment I will not let pass."

"Tell us for my daughter to hear it how Mahone is a jerk."

"Well," and she sighed, "I don't want to open this up anymore it made my blood boil, but sure for you Ms. Cabello."

And Camila gulped when she saw her eyes get serious.

"That night, he tried to rape my secretary in the parking lot."

Alejandro was surprised upon hearing it.

"I put him on jail, my secretary had a trauma because of it, I gave her 2 weeks vacation, I gave my 2 bodyguards to guard her, I don't want to risk anymore."

Camila remembered that moment, the day she saw his ex-boyfriend in jail and had a bruise on its lips and still let it and she doesn't know why.

"After that he's banned on entering JG and to my other branches here in L.A."

"You heard it Camila, do you want some more to get Mahone out of your mind?"

"She was lying Pa."

"Why don't you ask your secretary, she was my secretary's girlfriend, she beg me to find any position for her in JG for she can watch over her girlfriend, but of course I don't want any problem if she transfer in JG, she needs your permission first."

"Yeah, I remember, you told me Camila, Dinah want to resign, I didn't expect that this was the reason."

"Now you think I'm lying, if you don't know you are already obsessed with your boyfriend it's not love anymore, try to mention Austin's name to Dinah and see her reaction, but I already assured Dinah that I can take care of her girlfriend, but I know Dinah she loves Mani so much she can't let it pass if someone hurt her girlfriend, if you don't know even until now she's still finding out whoever bailed Austin's out."

"And please hear me out Camila, as your father get away from Austin before he can hurt you."

"He can't do it to me, he loves me."

"Crazy in love," "let her Mr. Cabello, let her learn from her own mistake as per say, we already warned her and it's enough," and she stood, "so Mr. Cabello see you tomorrow," and she extended her hand.

"Yeah, don't forget the contract," Alejandro said when he accepted Ms. Jauregui's hand.

"I will, thank you for the time and it was nice meeting you."

"Me too."

"I leave now, thank you."

"Thank you too Ms. Jauregui," "Camila escort Ms. Jauregui outside 'til the parking lot and come back here before I gave to Dinah your schedule."

"Yes Papa."

And they left.