How you guys met

Note: the triplets are 10 years old, but you make them any age you want them to be.

Huey: He was at the library reading behind stacks of books. You bumped into stacks because you weren't looking ahead.(You were also reading) He was buried under books and told you, " Hey watch it! I reading he-" Then he caught a glance on how you looked and blushed. You stared at him, wonder why he was blushing to uncontrollably. "Ah- eh? S-s-sorry." He bit his lip. You were mad for him getting angry at you for no reason, you were reading too. "Sorry, let's start over again. H-hi I'm Huey?" He said holding out his hand. You weren't sure if he was being nice or if needed help getting up. You grabbed he hand for both reasons. "And I'm y/n" you said. "Nice to meet you y/n. Do you know about the Greek gods?" And you guys began to read.

Dewey: He was on a hike trail walking to the great falls, and went for a closer look. And fell into the water. You spotted him yelling for help. You didn't hesitate and jumped into the water. You swan as fast as you can. You took your sweater off, " Hold on to this!" You yelled because the water was really noisy. He nodded and you pulled him to shore. He let go and floated off. " Help!" He'd yell again and again. And you'd roll and roll eyes. "Then don't let go!" "It's hard not to. The sweater is slippery!" So you grabbed his hand, which made he blush. You spun him around and let go. You watched as he zoomed to shore.  You swan your way there. "Thanks, I could've died!" "It's okay." You guys exchanged names and talked on how he was about to die.

Louie: You guys were at a Phone Convention. Everybody was literally on their phones. You bumped into each other. "Crap! My head!" He said. "Watch it, you nearly killed me!" He was now exaggerating. He looked at you. "But the real thing we should be worried about is you nearly being killed, kitten! Are you okay? Kitten. Why don't we go to- I don't know- Panda Express? Taco Bell? Pollo Loco? I'll pay for it." He said rubbing his index finger and thumb together. You lifted and eyebrow, not impressed with his flirting. He helped you up and gave you your phone back. "I'm Louie Duck. I live in the Scrooge McDuck Manor." He said trying to impress you. "Hello  Llewelyn, I'm y/n." He bit his lip and blushed, because you said his real name. You guys both laughed and went to Burger King.