(A/N: theseeeeeee)

Your upper body covered with glitter, Natasha gave you a diamond choker with her name on it. You just looked hot as ever.

Natasha was just looking stunning in her dress not covering up nothing she had her vagina and breast on display

Natasha was just looking stunning in her dress not covering up nothing she had her vagina and breast on display. She knew she looked sexy as fuck and definitely was going to be turning heads.

.....

" you know the drill, please don't do anything that could get us both in trouble" Natasha said caressing Your face.

" what about this glitter? It's all on the seat" You said.

" I got the spray.... you look sexy as hell" Natasha said pecking your lips.

Natasha sprayed you just enough so that he was glistening. Natasha let You out first so you could help her. She hooked the chain up to his choker before they was led towards the black carpet. As You walked on the side of Natasha you seen other pets like you, you even seen some of them naked or either crawling behind their mistress or master. You was glad Natasha wasn't like that. You made sure not to fuck shit up, you stayed by her side not moving a inch away.

" and here comes the interviews" Natasha said rolling her eyes.

" wowwwww! Mistress Romanoff, you're setting the bar really, really high tonight" the girl said.

"Always" Natasha said chuckling.

" you're looking sexy as hell, with your nipples out. Definitely going to be a lot of wet dreams tonight" she said.

" I have an amazing body and I'm afraid to show it"

"And your pet looks amazing as well. Definitely loving the choker, it's screams domination"

You chuckled a little, if only they knew what goes on behind the doors. You was always the one dominating Natasha , she was litttle as hell so it's easy throwing her around. Natasha notice Your little laugh, glancing at you before continuing her conversation.

//////

It was the end of the gala and You was ready to go, you were slapped twice by Natasha for stepping out of line. You just wanted to get away from these crazy people. As You and Natasha was walking back out to the truck Natasha was stopped by one of those snobby guys.

" oh Natasha, I'm glad I caught you. I want you to meet my pet Kevin. Isn't he cute" Roy said patting the boy head who was kneeling.

" mmm, not really" She said looking down at the skinny looking boy.

" he needs to eat" Natasha said bluntly.

" clearly you need to slow down with that" Roy said throwing shade but trying to be nice with it.

" trust me it's going in the right places" Natasha said turning around so he could see her ass. 

" Roy just admit you fantasize about being me"Natasha smirked.

"Oh please, you're only somebody because of your dad, before you stepped foot in this life style you was a nobody"

You wanted to say something so bad but you stayed in your place. Looking down at the guy on the ground, he seen his spine. He didn't look good at all.

" um I was a billionaire at the age of 18 with my own skin care line, the one that your mother buys all the time. Stepping over to this life style just boosted my money. I own shit around here Roy so I suggest you watch who you're talking to and take your little pet and run along" Natasha said shooing him away.

Roy couldn't even say anything about Natasha's pet. You was very attractive, people was even trying to find a way to get him. Roy stepped in Natasha's face but You stood in front of Natasha eyeing Roy.

" you don't wanna do that" You said even though you wasn't allowed to speak to any other master or mistress.

" I see you haven't been training this little bastard right. How dare he speaks to me like that" Roy said stepping back.

"He knows his job" Natasha said pulling You back to her side.

" come on big guy, your reward is waiting for you at home" she said smirking at you.
———————————————————
A/N: Did y'all like this? Because I did.