So it had been over a year since the first night Louis and Harry made love, and the two had been going strong ever since. Louis had decided that very night, that the two needed to get away, hence why he nearly gave Harry a heart attack telling him he needed to leave. But by "he", Louis meant "they". Doncaster was no longer a safe haven and Louis knew very well.

Before long, Louis knew his love for Harry was 100% genuine, and he proposed to Harry after only 3 months of being together. Some say it's one of the craziest things any man could ever do, but Louis knew better. He knew since the night of their first encounter that he loved him. They weren't moving fast at all because love seemed to out stand all the negatives of what may come during a fast-moving relationship. So Louis and Harry weren't married yet, but they acted like it. Louis wasn't shy about showing Harry off, and the boy even coached the Doncaster lad into talking to his mum again, who was very grateful for Harry. The boy seemed to be pushing Louis to do things he never thought he'd ever do, which was good.

In return, Harry had to contact his mum, which was a very tearful conversation to have. The fact that he even had to search the phone book for her number made it that much worse. Nevertheless, his mother, who sounded frail and weak over the phone, nearly had a heart attack hearing her only son's voice over the phone.  Harry turned into a small child hearing how upset his mother was for him leaving her. Anne loved him, still does. Hell, he was a child all over again, a mother worried sick because her son left home as a teen. Even Louis cried as he listened to Harry talk to her.

This was where they lived: Holmes Chapel. All 14 of them, originally 13 but Harry's mum remarried and had another girl, much to her mild disappointment. But she loved little Delilah. Everyone did.

Sadly, most of Harry's sisters were already old, over 21 and living life elsewhere. All of them had either gone to college, or joined the marines. Now, only Delilah and Kaycee remained, Delilah 6, Kaycee, 13.

"She just layed down and she has a headache," Harry yelled out to her. With a sigh, he turns to give Louis the once over. "You look tired."

"I know, but we can't all have a great flight on an airplane, first class to get to our new home, now, can we?" he sassed halfheartedly.

"And by great flight you mean to babies nagging for food and drink the entire flight? Fancy indeed. you sure do know how to get comfortable," he smirks, gasping when Louis pulls him to him by the hooks of his belt loops.

"Since when did you get so sassy?" he whispers into Harry's ear, tugging softly at his lobe. Harry shudders.

"You're really asking that? You of all people?"

Louis frowns, staring at Harry's lips while licking his own. Before he can lean in for more, Harry pulled away, whispering out a husky "I know why you made us get on the plane instead."

The man moves back. "Why do you say that?"

Harry shrugs and rubs his hands through Louis' hair. "You wanted people to see me leave in style, to show them that I made it, but they probably still think I slept my way to the top."

Louis chuckles. "I give you props on knowing my reasoning, but to be honest, fuck what they had to say. None of them seemed like very good people anyway." Yeah, people were harsh.

"Why don't I help you get comfortable?" Harry changes the subject, leaning in to play with the buttons on Louis' shirt. Yeah, Louis would like that.

"Oh, and how would you go about that, son?" Anne asks, popping up from seemingly no where. The two pulled apart with a blush. "Oh don't get all cutesy now, boys. It seems as though I was interrupting something."

"No- not at all, mama mia," Louis jokes as Anne leans in to plant a kiss to his cheek.

"That's good, because I live right down the street and can barge in on the 'not at all's' anytime I want." When both boys gawked and blushed further at the comment, Anne laughs as if she hasn't laughed in years. "Only teasing babes."

Harry sighs in relief, moving over to invite the two inside.

"Talked to your mom on the phone, Lou," Harry starts, setting out the chairs for them to sit, since the kids took up the couch, Delilah watching the tv in boredom and Kaycee still sleeping. She was beautiful with her light brown hair and brown eyes.

"You did? What she say?" 

"Jay said she would fly out here this summer to meet me and mum. But I wouldn't worry too much. She's already in love with me for getting you to dial her."

Anne smiled and watched the tv too, thinking for a bit before responding. "And I'm quite fond of you, Louis, for giving me my boy back. I don't care if you're 32, in case you were wondering. You clearly love my son, and that's all I ever wanted for you, Harry. I want you to understand that. I never cared that you were gay."

"I know, mum. It was dad."

Anne's head snapped to Harry as Delilah turned Spongebob down to listen to the conversation. Like a chain reaction, Kaycee began to stir and listed her head up to look at her surroundings.

"Hey Louis!" she smiled rubbing her eyes. Louis only waved, wanting to hear more of the conversation.

"I didn't think you knew," she mumbled weakly.

"It's ok. I didn't like him much anyway. Robin is more of a father to me anyway. I'll just never forgive Des for walking out on you." Louis scooted his chair next to Harry, on instinct, and wrapped his arm around his waist for comfort. The girls' hearts nearly burst as they giggled at the two.

"I love you, son. All your sisters love you, too. We're proud of you for making it this far."

"I wouldn't have made it without my hero, here," he gestured to Louis with a watery smile. Honestly, both men were the happiest they've ever been in their lifetimes with each other than they've ever been. They now had family, friends, and a bright future together in their new town, and Louis was ready for any obstacles they'd face in the future. Together.

"And you, Harry Tomlinson, are all mine," he mumbled into Harry's lips, making the boy get butterflies all over again.

Everyone awed at the two and Louis gave him a meaningful kiss to his lips, never wanting it to end, as with every kiss they shared. "Ew! Mom, they're being fresh!" Kaycee exclaimed, mimicking what Delilah was ready to say making everyone laugh at the younger sister, except for herself.

"Not funny," she huffed, sitting back into the couch cushions. After it all calmed down, Anne spoke first.

"So when will I get my grandchildren?"

The sounds of Louis choking on air caused the room to erupt in feminine giggles as Louis tries to calm down from the shock of already mentioning kids.

"My hero," Harry with a sarcastic smirk as Louis turns to look at him fondly.

"My Harry."

~

I seriously suck at endings, but that's the end of the story. Thanks so much for going on this journey with me! Don't know how this ended up being this many chapters, being a short story and all, but whatevs. Please, if you liked this, I've many other Larry fics you might be into. Thanks for reading! Adios!