Faith's Best Friend Ryleigh Faith and Ryleigh met while she was in college at Georgia State University after she moved to Atlanta with Cam

Faith and Ryleigh met while she was in college at Georgia State University after she moved to Atlanta with Cam. They met as freshmen roommates in their first year of college and ever since then , they clicked and never left each other's side. Ryleigh was like the sister Faith always had but not like her little sister Farrah here in Atlanta. She always had Faith's back through whatever whenever she needed her , even during the times when she was dealing with Cam , Faith would call her and she would always come running without a doubt no questions asked. Ryleigh was always by her side and the best part about it was that Faith knew without a question that she could trust Ryleigh with all her heart. When Faith saw the text from Ryleigh , a smile  instantly appeared across her face.

She was beyond happy to hear from Ryleigh , they haven't seen each other since the day before she left to go to Atlanta to see Priest and a couple weeks before when a lil incident happened between her and Cam

She was beyond happy to hear from Ryleigh , they haven't seen each other since the day before she left to go to Atlanta to see Priest and a couple weeks before when a lil incident happened between her and Cam. She put her attention back on her phone and finally replied back to Ryleigh.

Ryleigh 🌷💕 : hey bestie , you back from atl yet ? I miss you and I know you want some company. want me to come over ?
5:50am
Faith 💛✨: yes girl I would love some company right now I can't go back to sleep anyway I tried to but it didn't work. jus make sure you bring some cheese and crackers on ya way over.
5:54am
Ryleigh 🌷💕: Aight i can do that I'm on my way over bestie.
5:57am
As Faith put her phone down and turned on the tv , she nonchalantly flipped through the channels but she saw nothing on tv that really struck her interest so she decided to watch a movie on Netflix instead. About 10-20 minutes into the movie , she heard her doorbell ring so she paused the movie to get up and open the door and saw that it was Ryleigh standing there with a box of cheese and crackers and popcorn.

" Hey girl , I know you wasn't about to watch movies all day without popcorn so I just went ahead and bought you some. " Ryleigh replied cheerfully as her and Faith hugged tightly and then walked over into the living room to sit down.

" Girl thank you I'm so glad you're here I miss you so much. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. " I replied in my whiny baby voice.

" I know right girl I been so stressed out with school and Jahmir almost everyday , I didn't know what I was gone do if you stayed in Atlanta a lil longer for real girl I swear. " Ryleigh said as she went to go get a wine glass for her from the kitchen cabinet.