Character Information: Hiromi Kuroyama

Name: Hiromi Kuroyama(abundant beauty, black mountain)

Age: 16

Height: 5'5"

Birthday: July 19th

Appearance: gray hair, green eyes, wears extravagant clothes, medium bust(c cup)

Occupation: dancer, pop star

Uniform addons: No top jacket, chains attached to skirt, earbuds always hung around her neck, hair tied back

Winter Uniform addons: Long sleeved black shirt under school vest, hair down

Personality: Tries to keep to herself, amused by Loki's stupidity, takes on a different persona for her pop star side, likes to dance, likes reading, annoyed by Loki at first, warms up to people after a while of knowing them, colder towards men(rape victim), cold natured(gets cold easily), can't swim, hates asking for help, hates causing problems, loves eating, favorite food is rice, when she warms up to people she's nice, she has a negative outlook on life most of the time.

Dere Type: Hinedere

Backstory: Hiromi had a great life growing up, she was admired by classmates in school and her parents love her a lot. She was scouted out by a talent agent in her second year of High school(junior year for America) and graduated early to become an idol. The problem was, her boss formed a perverted interest in her. He has been abusing her since she started at the talent agency, TANOSHICo. She hasn't fought back, because she doesn't want to disappoint fans who look up to her, and she needs to earn money to pay for her mother's cancer treatments. 

Ability: Commands(can command objects and people)

Limiter: Necklace with a mountain emblem

Club: Music club

Nickname(s): Hiro(pop star name), Hi-chan(Mitsuko), Girlie(Loki), Weirdo(Ren), Goddess(Loki as a joke), Hiromi-chan(Mitsuko/Apollon), Mountain-Girl(Takeru), Kuroyama(Thor/Tsukito/Ume/Dionysus), Hiromi-san(Balder/Hades), Annoyance(Thoth)

Best friends: Mitsuko, Ren

Siblings: None

Parents: Jun Kuroyama(Father), Ai Kuroyama(Mother)

Theme Song: I'm Not Okay(I Promise) by My Chemical Romance