Chapter nine: Secret Spilled

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry kiddo, you can hang out here for the rest of the day. Then I'll have someone drive you back, because I may not be back by the time you leave." He says as he walks me out.

"See you later Pete." He says as I wave goodbye from the elevator and head to the living area.

I see Nat hanging out on the couch watching Brooklynn Nine-Nine, I head over and plop down next to her.

"Hey Peter, have you eaten yet?" She asks.

"No, haven't thought of it." I say back.

She raises an eyebrow at me and says "I guess Wade was right." as Pepper walks in.

"Who's Wade and what was he right about?" She says as she's putting her earrings in.

"Wade is Peter's boyfriend and he was right about Peter forgetting to eat." Nat says as I blush slightly.

"First of all I didn't know you had a boyfriend and I want to see a picture. Second of all, you need to remember to eat Peter, it's not healthy if you don't." She says as she walks over to me. I show her my screen saver which is a picture of me and Wade that MJ took.

"You guys look really cute together." She says as she walks towards the elevator.

"Goodbye guys. I hope to see you later Peter." She says as I wave her goodbye.

"I hope so too." I say back as the elevator doors close.

"Alright, first lunch. But what do you want to do after that?" Nat asks as we head to the kitchen.

"I don't know? I haven't thought of it." I say back while pondering or what to do.

As I'm reaching for the bread she makes a suggestion.

"How about we train? So I could get to know your powers a little more?" She says as I get out the sandwich stuff from the fridge.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I say as I put my sandwich together.

I ate my sandwich and then asked Nat. "I need to go change then I'll meet you down there.

"Hey, wear your suit okay?" She says at I put a thumbs up and run upstairs.

I meet her down there to see that she's wearing her suit as well. I'm wearing my whole suit except my mask, so I could breath and communicate easier.

"Alright, So what do you want to work on first?" I ask.

"How about we work on hand to hand combat."  She suggests.

"Sounds good with me." I say as we both step on the mat.

I go to punch her in the side and she dodged it very easily.

"Oh come down on Peter." She says as she goes to kick me but fails.

"To be fair- oof -most robbers are not trained assassins." I say as I take a hit to the side.

"You have to know their every move, current and future." She says as she tries to kick me in the stomach. She then fails as I flip over her and knock her out from under her feet by sweeping my leg under her feet.

I chuckle "Looks like I got you." I say and hold out my hand her her to grab. She takes it, flips me and pins me down.

"I got you actually." She says as she helps me up.

"Another round?" She asks.

"Definitely." I say back.

We end up doing a couple of more rounds before moving to agility. While working on that I see someone come through the door to the training room.

It's Mr. Stark.

"What. The. Fuck." He says as he drops a pizza, the box hitting the ground with a loud thud.

"Mr. Stark!" I say as Nat looks at both of us in shock.

"You. You, are Spider-Man?! And you knew!" He said directing the last part to Nat.

"Um. This seems like a more personal thing so I'm gonna-" Nat starts until Mr. Stark cuts her off.

"No, no! You don't get to leave. Peter? You were Spider-Man? And you didn't tell me?" He says as he walks towards me.

"Mr. Stark, I'm so sorry, I just- I- I don't know. I wanted to be able to talk to you and hang out with you for another reason besides being Spider-Man. I don't want you to know me as Spider-Man, I want to be known as Peter Parker." I say as Nat looks at me with much sympathy.

"Oh Peter, you know I would never just think of you as Spider-Man. You're Peter. My adorable little intern, that I have the privilege to hang out with outside of work. My favorite kid, a genius. And I don't like you just because you're my intern either, I like you because you're Peter." He says as both of our eyes start to water.

"You really mean that?" I say as I walk over to him.

"Of course I do Peter. I care about you so much." He says as he gives me a hug.

"So you're not mad? You don't hate me?" I ask while letting him go.

"What! No! Of course not! I could never hate you Peter. Even after only knowing you for a short amount of time you've grown on me, you've become part of my life. And I could never give that part up. And I'm not mad. Just very surprised. But I guess it does make a couple of other things make sense." He says while he chuckles.

I just hug him again and say "Thank you Mr. Stark."

He pats my back and says "Of course kiddo."

"At least I can just give Spider-Man his new suit now huh?" He says as my eyes grow ten times the size.

"Really! I can have it?!" I ask while practically jumping up and down.

"I don't see why not." He says with a chuckle.

"Now, how about we order a new pizza, and have a family movie night alright! We can finish the whole SM conversation later." Mr. Stark says with a big smile.

"Awesome! Just let me go change while you pick out the movie." I say as I run up the stairs, faster than I think I ever have before.

I changed into my pj's and then met Mr. Stark, Nat and even Pepper on the couch. They three sat next together while I laid my their legs, while Pepper played with my hair.

"I sent May a text and she said you can stay here tonight as long as you wake up on time for school tomorrow. Got it?" Mr. Stark asks as I shake my head up and down vigorously.

We ended up watching The Princess Bride. What an amazing day.

————————

1675 words!

Wowza, So Peter's secret is spilled, oops. Who did that! 🙃😬

Thank you guys so much for reading! Please criticize, vote, and suggest new stuff! Thank ya. Luv U ♥️🥰