Chapter 7- Punishment

(BTW this is not the plot to what u have read up till now- it was the old story, so that's why it might not make sense. This is where it gets NSFW too. It's published coz me and my friends are laughing at how bad it was😭)

It was D.

I froze in place. What the hell do I do now? Why is he staring at me like that-
ohmygodimgonnadie.

'Get up.'

I stand up straight, looking at the floor. The floor is love. The floor is life- Get me out of this situation love-

'Where were you.'

'I was in the kitchen! And there was something stuck in the ventilation so I went in to check-'

'Cut the crap.' He interrupts me, ' we have cameras installed all around the place you know?'

Oh shit- oh shit- OH GREEN BEANS-

'Care to explain.'

'I just went on a walk!'

'Mhm.. can I believe you?'

'YES! YES YOU CAN!'

'Fair enough. I believe you', he starts walking towards me and picks me up. I blush but I still feel like he's gonna do something. .-.

He walks out the room with me in his hands and goes into a dark room and closes the door.

'H-hey what are you- '

He throws me onto the floor harshly and turns on the light.

I was in a... cage?

'OWW IDIOT THAT HUR-'

'SHUT UP!'

I shut my mouth and he slams the cage door, locking it.

'Never go out the house without my permission, sweet cheeks.'

I look around the room and there is a ton of torturing weapons.... including a wip.

'You should be happy that I am not going to do anything else than keep you in a cage for 2 days..' he smirked while licking his lip.

That was kinda.... NO RENAE NO

He turns off the lights and exits the door.

'WAIT AM I GOING TO EAT ANYTHING??'

'D! COME BACK! D!'

'No.' He shouts through the door.

'DABI STOP SHOUTING!' Toga screams at him

'MANIAC!'

You hear a slap through the door. You snort. Pfff.

Wait did she say Dabi?..