"What's that?" I ask her. 

"An internship," she continues. "I would like to offer you an internship here at Lonsdale Publishing. It would be paid - not much, but enough. You would work alongside me here. Shadow the business and how everything works here. I think it will be a great asset towards your final destination; your own business." 

Internship. That was not what I had expected to hear, but a great opportunity at that. 

"When would you need an answer by?" 

She smiles. "Think about it. Give me an answer in a week?"

"Alright," I nod. "I can do that. Thank you Ms. Stephens." 

"Oh, please call me Bea." She chuckles, standing up reaching her hand out to shake. 

"Bea, right." I laugh lightly, reaching my hand out to shake her own. "Thank you again for this opportunity." 

"It's my pleasure." With one final handshake, I walk towards the door of her office. "We will talk next monday?"

"Yes. I will. Thank you once again." I give a quick glance at the receptionist who, of course, is still focused on the computer. 

-

I didn't think it was possible to become completely in awe of another human being. To be at the point of absolute admiration over everything about them, and over everything that they do. It was a mind-boggling idea when I thought about it. Here was this guy. This amazing guy, who chose me. Who one day decided, "Hey, this girl is pretty neat. I think I'm going to like her." Then one day decided to pursue that decision. Which, at the end of the day, could possibly become the best decision you could ever make. 

Harry loves me. 

For some reason, he decided to love me. He chose me out of all the girls he could give his heart to. For some godforsaken reason, Harry saw something in me and pursued it. Which has led us to where we are now. Fighting with him was horrible. Not something I wanted to experience again. It was a wake up call to remind me of how much he meant to me. 

I look at him. Completely taking him in. 

He was in my favourite position. Relaxed, with his feet up, and a book in his hand. His bright green eyes were focused on his novel. His thumb and index finger of his free hand holds tightly to his lip. Ah, those plump lips that I have grown very fond of. His brows furrowed in deep concentration. It was a position that I have come across many times over the past year, and it's a position I could never quite grow tired of. 

"How's the book?" I ask, breaking him from his reading. If there was one another thing I enjoyed most, it was hearing Harry's thoughts. They were thought provoking. Blunt. Straight to the point. He never shied away from what he thought, regardless of how controversial it could be. It was one of the many things I loved about him. 

"It's dry." He comments, placing the paperback down. "I'm not sure where the author is planning on going with it." 

"Then why are you still reading it?" I question him, finding it funny that he was still reading a book that was more or less uninteresting.  

"I'm only a few chapters in. It could pick up," he shrugs his shoulders. 

"That's fair." I smile, placing my own book down. 

He turns his body around, giving me his full attention. He smiles at me. The crevice in his cheek showcasing his dimple. Just another part of him that I love so much. "C'mere," he opens his arms up, nudging his head to the side.