They said their goodbyes and before I knew it I was in the car driving home. I sang with the radio along the way. There was a lot of cars around us so it took a little more than usual to get home. For some reason I couldn't shake away the feeling of uneasiness but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"Nova dear could you close your eyes?" my mother asked from the drivers seat.

I looked at her confused but did it anyways.

"Okay they're closed," I said while humming the circle of life.

As soon as I said that I heard tires roll on gravel. I started to bounce in my seat. We're home! We're home! I unbuckled myself and feel around for my backpack.

"Can I open them yet?" I ask becoming anxious. I hugged my back pack to try and calm myself but it was no use.

"Not yet," she chuckled.

I sighed and waited patiently as she got out and helped me step down from the car. Before we began our walk to the house my mom put something soft around my eyes.

"Why am I having to cover my eyes?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see," was all she said as she guided me to our beautiful two story baby blue house.

Mommy and daddy have been trying to save up for a house so I could have my own room. When they saved up enough and found this place they hurried and went out to shop for new things for my own room. My mom was so excited that she got to paint each room how she wanted and to decorate everything to her satisfaction. She was able to finally have her own little garden in our backyard. Now she's always going on and on about eating healthy.

Dads just glad that he can yell when ever he watches sports and doesn't have to worry about neighbors hitting the walls or roof to tell him to shut up. My daddy tends to get real into his sports. I think it's all silly. I hear mommy's keys jiggle and then a click and a long squeak. She carefully guides me into the house making sure I don't bump into anything.

"Are you ready Nova?"my mom asks sounding very excited.

I frowned in confusion.

"Ready for what mommy?"

"Count to three and take off the blindfold," she instructed me while releasing my hand.

My frown deepened but I do it anyway.

"1......2.....3," I counted slowly then I ripped off the blink fold.

"SURPRISE!" a whole bunch of friends and a small amount of family members scream.

My mouth hung open in shock. So this why my mommy was late on picking me up. I instantly smiled and began to walk around hugging everyone. This is such a surprise. I didn't think my mom would do this for me considering that it's a school night. I'm so lucky to have her as a mom.

To start off the party we played lots of games. We first played my favorite pin the tail on the unicorn. Then we moved on to board games and so on. We of course saved the last bit of super fun for last. A piñata. I absolutely love them. After all the candy fell out and kids of all ages gather up their candy we went inside to my dining room so everyone could sing happy birthday to me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"they all yelled in unison. "HAPPY BIIIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO NOVAAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOU!"

Everyone cheered as I blew out my candles after I paused to think of a wish. My mommy walked over and gently took the candles out of the cake and handed them to me so I could lick the icing off of them then she took them to the sink. I patiently waited as my mom and dad handed out pieces of cake to my guests then finally handing one to me and themselves. I always believe that guest should be feed first no matter what the occasion is.