𝟶𝟸: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚝?

Start from the beginning

She glanced over at Frankie, who was over doing the drinking, and seen her slap a guy who was a few inches away from her face.

"Bitch I think it's time for you to cool it on the drinking," Shardonay scrunched her face and took Frankie's red cup once she'd walked over to them.

"I'm good girl, you know I can handle my shit," Frankie grabbed the cup, taking another sip,"But, you? You need to pick up a cup."

Shay shook her head, "Nah, I don't need nothing. One of us has to be the designated driver, right?"

Tina rolled her eyes while smacking her teeth, "Oh, God. You finally get out the house and you're still uptight. Relax, live a little. Let loose."

Growing agitated, Shardonay sighed, "Uptight? Alright. You want me to let loose? I can let loose."

"Yo, my man. Give me four shots of D'USSÉ," She ordered the bartender who stood nearby.

Nodding his head, he grabbed the bottle of cognac and poured an apt amount into each of the four shot glasses. Once he was done, Shardonay took all four shots to the head and twirled her finger around, signaling that she was ready for another round.

Once the Dj rolled on Full Force's Ain't My Type of Hype, Shardonay completely lost it and slid to the center of the dance floor.

"Girl the type of hype that you're giving ain't the way i'm living baby, This my shit!" Shardonay yelled.

"We used to make love, each and every niiiight," Frankie and Tina sung in sync, pointing at Shardonay.

"Man, I haven't seen her have this much fun since '91," Frankie laughed, following Tina onto the dance floor.

"Hype! You're just the type of propaganda in the land of supply and demand, a girl without a mind ain't human, you gotta be more than just a butt that's boomin," They all rapped along.

Following Shardonay's dance moves, Frankie and Tina swayed their hips side to side, rythymically.

They were so distracted by dancing and having a good time, that they hadn't even noticed how everyone's attention had shifted toward the entrance.

Looking up, Shardonay had seen one of the most beautiful men she'd ever lay eyes on. Beyond the physical appearance, his aura was one to transfix any being who may have focused on him for too long.

Although Shay didn't have a clue about who this man was, the way he moved and how he caught everyone's attention showed that she and her friends were the only ones unaware of him.

His walk, a stroll that somewhat dipped everytime he picked up his left leg, was amazing to her. How his shoulders would sway and his left arm held his crotch.

He held a blunt between his lips and one above his right ear. Taking a pull from the blunt, he made eye contact with Shardonay.

The eye contact was intense but for some reason, neither of them could look away. He walked past Shardonay, blowing smoke in her face before looking away from her. Then, she'd snapped out of her thoughts.

"What the hell was that?" Tina asked.

"Mm, bitch I don't know. Come on," Shardonay guided them to the dance floor.

TUPAC S.

SINCE she'd stepped foot onto the dance floor, he'd been eyeing her. He was curious as to why it was so hard for him to break contact earlier. There was something that just gravitated him toward her and it annoyed him that he was unaware.