A different day

Začít od začátku

Me:Adam you look amazing.
Adam:Thank you.
Tommy:You and Sutan ready?
Sutan:I'm ready.
Adam:Yeah I'm ready.
Sutan:Are you sure your gonna be ok here by yourself?
Me:Yes you 3 go ahead.
Sutan:Ok vayvee be careful.
Me:I will now go.
(They leave and I sit on the couch and I pull out my phone and text Sutan)
Me:Sutan why do I have a headache vampires aren't supposed to get sick?
Sutan:I don't know vayvee just lay down if you need blood it's in the fridge in the back.
Me:Thank you.
Sutan:Your welcome vayvee.
(I put my phone away and start singing)
Me:Lithium don't want to lock me up inside lithium don't want to forget how it feel without lithium I want to stay in love with my sorrow oh but god I want to let it go come to bed don't make me sleep alone couldn't hide the emptiness you let it show never wanted it to be so cold just didn't drink enough to say you love I can't hold on to me wonder what's wrong with me lithium don't want to lock me up inside lithium don't want to forget how it feels without lithium I want to stay in love with my sorrow don't want to let it lay me down this time drown my will to fly here in the darkness I know myself can't break free until I let it go let me go darling I forgive you after all anything is better than to be alone and in the end I guess I had to fall always find my place among the ashes I can't hold on to me wonder what's wrong with me lithium don't want to lock me up inside lithium don't want to forget how it feel without lithium I want to stay in love with my sorrow oh but god I want to let it go.
(I hear a knock on the door and I open it slightly so the light doesn't burn me)
Me:May I help you officer?
Officer Jackson:Yes I'd advice you to stay inside there have been murders around the area and we haven't found the killer yet I would keep all loved ones inside too.
Me:Yes thank you officer.
Officer Jackson:Have a good day.
Me:You too officer.
(He leaves and I shut the door and sit down on the couch and text Sutan)
Me:Sutan.
Sutan:Is everything ok vayvee?
Me:A police officer showed up at the door he said there have been murders around the area.
Sutan:Do you know anyone who could have done it?
Me:The only person crazy enough to do that is Leo but he doesn't live in this area.
Sutan:Oh ok well be carful vayvee lock the door until me Adam and Tommy get home.
Me:Ok how are they doing by the way?
Sutan:Their doing good I had them sit next to me so I could keep an eye on them.
Me:Ok that's good when you guys get home we can continue training.
Sutan:Ok vayvee I gotta go the bell is about to ring.
Me:Ok be careful.
Sutan:I always am vayvee.
(I put my phone away and go in the kitchen and get a blood bag and pour it into a cup and start drinking it and an hour later Sutan Adam and Tommy walk in)
Tommy:Is everything ok?
Me:Yeah just try to think.
Adam:Here's your ring back.
Me:Thank you I'll go to my house and get you one.
Adam:Ok.
(I put my ring on and run to my house and get a ring and run back and hand the ring to Adam)
Adam:Thank you.
Me:Your welcome.
Tommy:How many daylight rings do you have?
Me:About 500 well 498 since I gave you and Adam one.
Tommy:Why so many?
Me:I tend loose them but they just appear back.
Sutan:Shall we start the training?
Me:Yeah.
(Me Sutan Adam and Tommy walk into the forest and start training)
Me:Try focusing on something that makes you angry then focus that energy into what your ability will be.
Sutan:It might be difficult at first but once you get the hang of it it will be there when you need it the most.
Tommy:God damn it these fucking mosquitoes why did you pick the forest?
Me:Because no one comes in the forest so therefore no one will see us.
Adam:How long will this be going on for.
Me:The rest of the day and when the sun goes down we go back.
Sutan:Now for the fighting portion of the training.
Adam:I'm not much of a fighter.
Me:Than you won't survive.
Tommy:Allison.
Me:Yes Tommy?
Tommy:Why do I smell blood?
Me:Someone must be hurt Sutan stay here with these two.
(I run off and follow the smell and I come across someone in an ally and I walk up to them)
Me:Excuse me are you ok?
Landon:Please don't hurt me.
Me:Sir I'm not gonna hurt you do you think you can stand.
(He tries to stand up but can't so I pick him up and run to Sutan's house and call Sutan and the others)
Sutan:Hello.
Me:Sutan get to your house now someone is hurt and bring Adam and Tommy.
Sutan:We're on our way.
Me:Ok see you soon.
Sutan:See you soon.
(I hang up and attend to the man)
Me:Can you tell me your name?
Landon:Landon.
Me:Landon do you know what happened?
Landon:I was walking back from the movie theater and someone attacked me I felt pain in my neck then everything went numb I faked dying so the person can let me go.
Me:This might sound weird but can I see your neck?
Landon:Ok.
(He shows me his neck and notice what attack him)
Me:Ok Landon do you have anyone who is willing to let you stay here for tonight?
Landon:No.
Me:Well your gonna have to stay here ok that or you can stay at my house.
Landon:This isn't your house.
Me:No this is my friend's house.
Sutan:Vayvee is everything ok?
Me:Sutan do you think think you can go to my house and get a ring and bring it back here they are in my room in my dresser in the first small drawer?
Sutan:Yeah vayvee of course.
Me:Actually can you bring them all here along with all my jewelry?
Sutan:Yeah.
Me:Thank you Adam Tommy keep an eye on him.
Adam:Ok.
(I walk outside and sit against the house and start crying and I hear someone walking up behind me)
Tommy:Allison are you ok?
Me:I have no family left Tommy and I have no one to talk to when I'm upset you know why?
Tommy:No why?
Me:Cause no one wants to be with a goth girl they either run away or ignore me I'm alone and I always will be.
Tommy:No you won't there are people who would love to date a goth girl.
Me:Well whoever it is better tell me cause I'm about to loose my mind.
Tommy:Allison.
Me:What?
Tommy:It's me.
Me:What?
Tommy:It's me I love you.
Me:I love you too.
(I feel his lips crash into mine and I hear Sutan's voice)
Sutan:What's going on here?
Me:God damn it Sutan you fucking scared me.
Sutan:You 2 get back to whatever it was you were doing I'll take care of our guest.
Me:Sutan don't turn him.
Sutan:I'm not gonna turn him vayvee.
Me:Ok.
Sutan:You 2 would make the perfect couple by the way.
Me:SUTAN!
Sutan:Fine I'll leave 2 alone.
(He goes inside and I start blushing)
Tommy:Are you blushing?
Me:No.
Tommy:I can see it in the apple of your cheeks you are blushing.
Me:Ok yeah I am.
Tommy:How long have we been friends?
Me:About a month.
Tommy:Would you like to be my girlfriend?
Me:Yes I would.
Tommy:I love you.
Me:I love you too let's go inside.
Tommy:Ok.
(I get up and me and Tommy walk inside)
Sutan:Are you 2 thirsty I made you guys something to drink?
Me:I'm fine I think I'm gonna go to bed.
Tommy:Ok I'll be up in a minute.
Me:Ok.
(I walk upstairs and get in bed and fall asleep and when morning comes I get dressed and go down stairs)
Tommy:Hey baby you look amazing.
Me:Thank you baby.
Sutan:Is there something you want to tell us?
Tommy:Should we tell them?
Me:If you want to.
Tommy:Me and Allison are dating.
Sutan:Well that's fantastic news.
Me:We should get going.
Tommy:Yeah.
(Me Tommy Adam and Sutan get in the car and I drive to school and I sit next to Tommy in class).
M