You Are The One

En başından başla

So, Wei found himself inches to the handsome stranger lips, while he practicaly sat on his lap to keep the chair from falling with his own weight. In an impulse, Yunlan had grab him by the waist to get his balance back and Shen’s arms were currently over his shoulders, getting a hold on the chair. In all, they end up in a very intimate position out of preventing a simple, yet dangerous fall. Shen blushed hot red, as his heart beat five times faster than normal, while the other man was under him and so, Yunlan smirked.

“For the gods, I thought you were gorgeous while you sleep, but damn you are so hot… Hello handsome, it’s such a pleasure to meet you.” Yunlan whisper, giving Shen a mischievous look that make Wei blush even harder, not to mention his heart beat faster.

“I… who are you? Do you know me? What happen to me?” It was the only few things that Shen Wei manage to mutter out, because he was pretty much enchanted by those dark eyes of his that were looking at him with such humor and he needed an answer, at least of what happen when he pass out, back in the temple.

“I don’t know you personally… but to be honest, I have been dreaming with you for years… Wird huh? I’m Zhao Yunlan, Chief of a special detective’s office in this town… and you suddenly pass out in the Wishing Temple. I barely had time to grab you before you could hit the floor, so there was no time to ask you for a name or an address. As you can see, I was left with no options, but to bring you to this Clinic for a needed medical checkup.” He explained first.

“Now, let me ask you something in return, who you may be? I didn’t find anything that could identify you in your clothes. By any chance are you called Shen Wei?” Shen widen his eyes in even more surprise with the last question, he was sure he had hear this Zhao Yunlan call him by his name in the moment their gaze meet. The monk had been right to suggest for him to go to that town outside the city, he most had known that his other half had been waiting for him there.

“I’m indeed, Shen Wei, from Dragon City… a day ago, an old monk told me to come here tonight. I’m sorry for fainting on you like that, but think I have experience something similar to your dreams, however, in my case I…” Right in that moment, someone open the sliding door to enter the room. Shen looked over Yunlan’s shoulder, not expecting anyone to interrupt his fated reunion and he looked at the woman, wearing a white coat and a beige suit under it. The woman stared at them for a few seconds before smiling.

“Oh my, you are making out already? Zhao Yunlan, you shameless pervert, what did you did with my innocent looking patient in the last few hours?” Zhao, who was looking back at the doctor, started laughing while, Shen Wei realized with an intense embarrassment that he was still sat over Zhao’s lap, which in return had both his hands over his hips. Instantly Wei went a few shades redder, before hastily moved back to get away from the chair and the joyful man who apparently held his heart.

“Ah, don’t be shy now… Wow!” Zhao recline in the chair, just in time to grab the blushing beauty, before he could fall again. Now, Yunlan was pretty much holding his real Shen Wei in an even more intimate position, with his left hand holding the back of Shen’s neck and the other across his back, not to mention poor Shen Wei was forced to put his arms around Yunlan’s neck, as their chests touched. Their faces were once again just inches from each other and there was no doubt that Zhao was enjoying himself, because he smiled at Shen in that devilish way, that his heart seems to be weak with.

“Be careful…” Zhao whisper and Shen couldn’t help himself but stare at those luscious lips that were once again smiling at him. Then someone coughed behind Yunlan and Shen sighed, this time carefully removing himself from Zhao Yunlan’s tight embrace, avoiding get trapped in those arms once again.

“My apologies…” Shen said to both the doctor and Yunlan.

“There is no need to apologize… actually, now that you regained your consciousness, you are free to go. The lab results showed you had a light case of anemia, but nothing to worry about, we give you a serum a few hours ago. Rest and eat well and you will be as good as new in no time.” The doctor said and Shen smiled.

“Ah, thank you…” Shen said, slightly bowing with his head.

“You are from Dragon City, right? Do you have a place to stay for the night in here?” Zhao asked and
Shen looked at him a bit embarrass for another reason.

“I was going to register in a local Inn after the festival, but…” Zhao smile widen.

“Then, say no more. It will be my honor to be your host for as long as you stay in our town…” Shen couldn’t help but blush at the invitation to share the same roof with a possible lover. Was it the right thing to do? Wouldn’t that be too soon? But he went there to look for his other half… why hesitate now that he had find it?

“I…” Zhao came closer to whisper in his ear, almost as if reading his mind.

“Don’t worry, I don’t bite, so I will not eat you…” Shen ears became redder. “And I think we need to talk… about our wish, which I’m sure had been granted for us both.” Shen was surprise a moment before he whisper back.

“What did you wish for, Zhao Yunlan?” Shen asked.

“To save the man in my dreams, to save you, Shen Wei.” Was his answer. Those words sealed their destiny, unknowingly granted by a merciful god that had pity on their souls and so their romance begin.

AN: Thanks for reading. As this is a reincarnation story, their relationship will probably develop fast, but we all want lovely Weilan, so I hope is fine. With love, take care, until next time. 💞😄💜😍💝❤❤💖💖