part 1

"Hello everyone I am glad you all came. True love is tough to find. But finally I found it" he said while going down. He saw her. He smiled at her. He went near her. She was scared. She was what if he say she is his. She closes her eyes...

"Excusme bhabhi I mean my soon to bhabhi " she heard him. She suddenly opened her eyes. She saw him pulling someone from behind. He holds that girl hand and takes her to the stage. She just moves behind. Because she know ger tears will not stop. She dont want to show that.. so she went litltle back in dark.

"today I want to introuduce love of my life dipali" he said while kissing on dipali hand.

She saw all this standing in dark . Tears started from her eyes.  she felt she is dead. she want to go away from all this. She  want to die in any minute. But she wiped her tears she dont want to show herself as weak infront of him. She wiped her tears and went front.

His eyes fell on her.  He smriked. This is what he wanted from last one month. He want to move on his life. He want to show her that he did not affected by her. Because one month back  exact  this day. She made his life hell. She became his brother fiance. Yes she is his brother sultans fiance..

________________________
After party she ran to her room.

"Why god why you always takes my hapiness I was happy but you took my parents away from me. Did I asked you anything that day no because I had support from my best. Love my life adi

Flashback

She was just 10 year old she lost her parents.

She was crying.

13 year boy came to her.and hugged her tightly.

"Shh stop crying if god taken somthing from you then he had something big to give you back. Plz dont cry I cant see tears in your eyes you are my little angel right dont cry plz " he wipes her tears.

"You know I had no one I am alone now " she says sobbing

"You have my mom pappa. My sister priti sultan bhayya and me. We all are there na.

"Hmm " she says.

"Now stop crying." He says

"Promise me you will leave me " she asks him.

"I promise you till my last breath I will stay with you and I will protect you. Because you are my best and my little angel " he says smiling at her.

She hugs him.

Flashback ends .

"He said he will never leave then how he can leave me now." She cries.

Suddenly sultan comes there

"Hi fiance what are you doing here " sultan  says coming to her.

"Stay away from me " she says angrily

"Angel did you forget I am your fiance or what " sultan says smiling at her .

"Stop calling me angel only he has right to call me angel " she says .

"No way he has to call you bhabhi not angel ok. anyways even he is getting married. I hope you are happy for that " sultan says coming near her .

She pushes him.

"Stay away from me. I know I am your fiance but I am not yet married to to claim your rights on me. " she says .

"But dont worry I will marry and make you mine " sultan  says.

"In your dream sultan I born for him i will only marry him. I will die for him I will  live for  him remember it. and dont dream so much. " she says angrily and goes out of the room.