introduction +prologue

Introduction.

Aditya rathod : super star

Zoya sharma : her parents are working under rathods. But due to accident she lost her parents. Mr and mrs rathod taking care of her..

Priti rathod : adityas sweet sister.

Harsha rathod : adityas father. big producer. One time he was one if biggest hero.

Radha rathod : harshas second wife. and mother of aditya and priti

Sultan rathod : harshas first wife son. ( she is dead ) he is also one of the big actor. But he was danger he uses girl like use and throw.

Deepali choudary : actor.
our heros gf .

"Hello everyone I am glad you all came. True love is tough to find. But finally I found it" he said while going down. He saw her. He smiled at her. He went near her. She was scared. She was what if he say she is his. She closes her eyes...

"Excusme bhabhi I mean my soon to bhabhi " she heard him. She suddenly opened her eyes. She saw him pulling someone from behind. He holds that girl hand and takes her to the stage. She just moves behind. Because she know her tears will not stop. She dont want to show that.. so she went litltle back in dark.

"today I want to introuduce love of my life dipali" he said while kissing on dipali hand.

She saw all this standing in dark . Tears started from her eyes. she felt she is dead. she want to go away from all this. She want to die in any minute. But she wiped her tears she dont want to show herself as weak infront of him. She wiped her tears and went front.

His eyes fell on her. He smriked. This is what he wanted from last one month. He want to move on his life. He want to show her that he did not affected by her. Because one month back exact this day. She made his life hell. She became his brother fiance. Yes she is his brother sultans fiance..

________________________

I hope you all like it..

Its just two three shoots...

I will update 1 part tomarrow..

Let me know how is this concept.

Love you all
❤Kavita❤