who do you love? (2Jin)

My hands and legs felt limb and I fell down to my knees. My heart felt like it was shattered into a million pieces.

I felt alone. My breath getting rapid and rough.

The roses I held in my hand slowly fell out of my grasp. The dark red flowers hitting the green grass in what looked like slow motion.

I stared in front of me. I didn't want it to be true, it was just so surreal to me.
After a minute you pulled away, you turned and saw me sitting on the grass.

Your eyes turned wide and you shoved the guy away, you immediately gathered your things and ran to me.

"H.. yun...jin" I heard your soft voice call out. I looked up to you and you could see my puffy eyes.

"why..." I looked down again and continued "... D..id y..you ki...ss b..b..ack?" You fell down and sat. You looked at me and I could only feel pain and anger. My heart still pounded for you, and it was sad.

I finally looked up meeting your eyes, you were biting you lower lip and had tears streaming down your cheeks.

"He... He kiss.. kissed me.. When I... Wasn't looking... And I thought... It was... You. His kisses felt just like yours that I didn't think to open my eyes" You softly answered. Chokes and sniffles could be heard throughout the sentence.

I pulled my hand up and wiped your tears, you look stunned, but you held my wrist loosely.

It began to pour. The droplets of water fell onto my skin and I could feel my anger. The water felt like it was burning my skin.

Everybody around began to clear out like a wave of water swallowing some sand.

I looked at your eyes and my thumb caressed your cheek gently.

"Heejin.... Who do you love? Is it him.... Or me?"

I looked down. If you wouldn't respond with a sure answer as quickly as possible... I would leave you. It was too much knowing you could slip out of my hands.

"It's you"

I looked up again, you slowly came closer to me and held my jaw. You caressed it softly and looked into my eyes

"it's only you."

You leaned in and connected our lips.

===

Yeet yeet.

I deleted my who do love book only because it was a weird plot so I made it into a one shot! It was going to be yenyul but I decided to do another ship and chose 2Jin! This is one of my favorite one shots that I have done. I think it just came out super nicely.

I edited it and added something.