Chapter five: Self Defense

Start from the beginning

I turn around and he shoves me very hard into the locker. "What the hell Flash?" I say back trying to move out of his way.

"Oh I'm not done yet. I haven't had my chance to lay my hands on you ever since you have your little dog following you around. Protecting you." He says with a smirk as he punches me in the eye. I can already feel it swelling.

As soon as he does that I reach for my eye. Flash then goes in for another punch until someone steps in front of me. Grabbing Flashes fist and twisting it back. Flash cries out.

"What the hell!" Flash says.

"No! You do not get to go around punching Peter or anyone else. I told you what would happen last time." Wade says as to walks towards Flash. I immediately jump in front of Flash.

"Wade, it's fine. Really. I'm alright." I say as Wade is still staring at Flash with the power of a thousand suns.

"No, it's not fine. He hit you Peter." Wade says back.

"Please, just leave him alone. We need to get going, I'm gonna be late." I say as Wade looks at me sympathetically.

"Fine. But if you ever even think about laying your hands on Peter or ANY one else. You'll regret it. Big time. Peter won't be there next time to save your sorry ass." Wade say directing the last part to Flash with much fury.

Flash just runs away as me and Wade walk towards the exit.

"I'm sorry about that Wade." I say as we walk towards the sidewalk.

"Peter, don't ever be sorry about something like that. Please, always come to me if something like that happens. I'm glad you called." Wade says with a small tinge of sadness in his voice.

"I will. You don't need to worry about me." I say back with a smile.

"I think that black eye says different." Wade says with a dry chuckle.

"Oh crap. What will Mr. Stark say?" I ask more to myself.

"Don't worry about that right now pumpkin. More importantly, when are you gonna start sticking up for yourself?" Wade asks while looking at me sideways.

"You know I can't. I couldn't before-" I start until he cuts me off.

"So I shouldn't be able to now. I understand Peter. But you really should defend yourself. I'm worried." Wade says back. Wow, full name.

"Ok, I'll work on it. I swear." I promise him.

"Pinky promise?" I says while holding up his pinky and I take it.

"Pinky promise." I say back with a dumb grin.

"Good." Says says.

We made small talk for a couple of more minutes before we made it to the tower.

"Goodbye Petey. Have fun this weekend." Wade says with a smile.

"I will. Make sure that DP is out there watching my city while I can't Okay?" I say with a smile as he lets go of my hand.

"Of course." He says with a smile as I walk into the building.

I walk up to the elevator and scan my badge.

"Hello Peter. Would you like for me to tell Tony that you're hear?" Friday asks.

"Yes please." I say as I step into the elevator.

"It appears that your right eye is bruised and swollen. Would you like for me to inform Tony?" Friday asks. Dang, I completely forgot.

"No, Friday. I think he'll find out." I say mentally cursing myself as the elevator doors open.

Tony's POV

I'm working in the lab when I hear the doors open.

"Hey Pete." I say while looking up.

"What the hell happened to you." I say with a concerning voice as I walk over to him. His eye is thirty shades of purple and is swollen.

"It's nothing, really." He says as he pulls up his hood. "Let's just get to work."

"Not until you tell me what's going on." I say back pulling down his hood.

"I fell, hit my eye on a desk." He says back, sounding like he's trying it convince himself more than me.

"Yeah Okay kid. I know when you're lying." I say as I roll my eyes. "Is it a bully? Are you getting picked on?"

"Ok, it's just a one time thing. I got it fixed alright." He says looking at me.

"Who is it? And did you have someone help you out? Did someone help you? Back you up?" I ask. Hopefully this kids not going into this alone.

"I- ah- yes." He says.

"What ever it is Pete you can tell me." Gosh this kid has really grown on me even after only a month. He's a like a kid to me. Be nobody knows that.

"My boyfriend sticks up for me. Flash hasn't really been picking on my eve since Wade and me got together. But today after school it was just me and Flash alone in the halls and he attacked me. But really it's nothing." He says quickly. I didn't know he had a boyfriend.

"Ok and who is this Flash and who is Wade. I need names." Gosh I must really care about this kid.

"No, it's fine. Please don't get into it." He begs.

"Peter." I say sternly. Hey just rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Fine. Since I know you'll find out either way. Eugene Thompson is the kid that bullies me and Wade Wilson is my boyfriend." He says defeatedly.

"Good boy. Alright so now tell me why you don't stick up for yourself." I ask.

"Ok, well first of all have you seen me? Second of all I can't tell on him, his parents give the school a lot of money so he cant ever get in trouble." He says as if I should already know this information.

"Well for this first thing, I can get that sorted out. As second of all, I think I have a little more money than the Thompson's." I say with a smirk. His face immediately drops.

"NO, no no no no. Mr. Stark, please don't do anything. I can handle it. I'm fine, really." He says begging me.

"I'll make you a deal, you either take up some self defense lessons or I'm going to take this into my own hands deal?" I say looking him.

He sighs and says "Deal." With a eye roll.

I may just know a certain spider that can train him, I think to myself with a smirk.

"Alright kid. So, I've been wanting to make Spider-Man a brand new high tech suit. What do you think?" I ask him and his eyes immediately light up. This is gonna be fun.

——————

1705 words.

Sorry for not posting Sooner. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) thank you for reading and I love you all 😘