Chapter 1

This was the first official day of classes at UA. Of course, you got in on recommendation because apparently they don't want to to blow shit up and hurt other people since you already want to challenge that pro and made it obvious that you were disgusted by the heroes. Weird, right? You thought they would want to see how your quirk worked during the entrance exam but I guess not. Their loss.

Anyways...

You were wearing your normal everyday outfit because to put it simply, bitch you ain't wearing that shit uniform. (Sorry if you actually like it, this girl don't XD) Someone telling you what to wear reminded you of that shitty teacher you had back in middle school.

You looked around the entrance and noticed no one...you must be late. Well, at least you get to make a dramatic entrance! You found the class and threw the door open ready to be the most extra person in the world, only to find the 1-A classroom was empty as well.

"Are you fucking with me? I took all this time to be dramatic and there isn't one single fucking soul in this room?!?!" You shout out to the empty room. Your eyes glaze over and you feel the blood of all the students, locating the one blood flow of your new homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. "Now I have to go outside.....this is too much work."

Your stroll was laid back and your expression remained emotionless as you walked out to find the class had already started...outside.

"The country is still trying to pretend that we are all equal, by not letting the strongest excel. It's not right, one day they will learn. Ba-" Aizawa was cut off by a voice he was told to look out for.

"True dat. Which is why y'all still need to train, to get on my level." You stated, as if it was a fact. (Which it is.)

Your classmates looked shocked, but you were only telling the truth.

"You're late."

"Really?" You tilt your head menacingly, your lips curling into an innocent smile. "You should just be glad I came, I could smell your blood! It smells delicious! Would you give me some?" You ended with a small giggle at the end.

"No. We are in the middle of a test, stop interrupting."

"Oh well, I'll just ask someone else." You pouted turning your head towards your classmates. "Any volunteers?"

A very stiff dude with glasses reprehended you. "You might as well leave, you fit the villain form more then you do a hero. You and Bakugo need to clean up your act." He pointed his chopping motion and both you and the ash blonde.

"Okay, one" You looked over at said Bakugo, "I like your eyes! Mine can turn red too! But sadly it isn't natural..." You then turned to the choppy student, "And you...."

"Iida, Tenya!"

"Ahh yes, Iida....don't fucking tell me who I am you fucking extra. I'll fucking crush you and still be a hero." This time you let your eyes flash red and you smile turned sinister.

Bakugo nodded in approval. "I like you." He continued nodding closed eyed.

"Shut up everyone." Aizawa sighed in annoyance. "As I was saying, Bakugo, you had the most points in the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance thrown during junior high?"

Now this got your attention. He was first place in the entrance exam, a potential threat, but a good way to train yourself harder, fight the strongest and show them their place.

The ash blonde answered Aizawa. "Sixty-seven meters, I think."

You scoffed and muttered under your breath, "Tch, loser, I threw at least one hundred fifty-nine meters in junior high."