rules.

───✩

───✩

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ↴

i. This should be self-explanatory but DO NOT be rude. Any admin that is disrespectful towards other admins, or people following this account, will be banned immediately. NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

ii. You have to play your part. You don't have to be active all the time, but make sure to sign in at least ONCE a week and do something. If you can not, for whatever reason, work on this account for a long period of time, please tell the other admins and we'll work something out. This also works in the case if you feel as if you no longer desire to be a part of this account. You can leave, but please tell the others so we can at least say goodbye.

iii. DO NOT share any of the information regarding this account to anyone. DO NOT change the password to this account, covers, titles, etc., without first talking to the other admins. COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

iv. To ensure that you've read the rules, there will be a PASSWORD that you will need to provide at the end of your application in order to be considered for this account. The password is: "What do you hope will happen in season 3, or something you're not excited for but still know will probably happen?"

v. In order to communicate with each other, we ask that you create or state your kik username. This is where we will be discussing things for this account.

vi. If you cannot follow these simple rules, I'm sorry, but you will not be accepted/allowed to stay group.