Did it have to be me?

'Three P.M. on my feet and staggering through misplaced words and a sinking feeling I got carried away' "Eurgh"I groan slapping my hand down on my alarm clock and all time low's Stella stops blaring from my speakers.Why is there such a thing as school? Why was it invented? Who cares about that right now I'm gonna be late for school so I run into the bathroom brush my teeth,do my stuff run into my room chuck on skinny jeans, a team Edward tank top and my red converse and then run downstairs.Wow a new record 7 minutes and am about to run out the door when "Indiana come here and have some breakfast" said Kale my brother "no time" I gasp. Now why is he looking so sly "yeah about that i kinda set your clock back so you would wake up an hour early" he looked down guiltily "YOU DID WHAT NOW" I screamed "it's for a good reason" oh it better be or he is dead.Suddenly something covers my eyes I know it's Kale he lead me out of the kitchen and I only know that because I walked in to the door,so much for leading me, and then after a few seconds we stop.He takes the blindfold off and there in front of me is my dream car a camaro convertible in hot red.I blink and the hug my brother as hard as I can screaming "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" he starts laughing and then said "I know calm down now lets go eat." I wonder why he bought it for me,not that I'm complaining I mean why would I it's my dream car.Eh no need to worry about it now.

Time for school I thought so I jump into my car and think about what to call it well it's red its a camaro and has a fold down roof now what to call it hmmm.I look out and see I am already at my best friend Brooke Woods house she is quite rich so her house was big not to but big enough,and then I see her longish dark brown hair thats so dark its almost black and crystal blue eyes and a pale complection.Most guys think she's hot and thats including Kale, he's always had a crush on her she's had one on him for forever too neither will admit it though which bugs the crap out of me cause they are both so in love.

"OMG I love your car Indie"Brooke squeals "so do I babe so do I" I reply cooly then burst out laughing cause frankly I am nowhere near cool."who bought it for you" oh nice to know she thinks I couldn't buy it myself but instead of saying that I say "Kale" she gets a dreamy look on her face,eww only by the mention of his name. Brooke jumps into Diablo yep thats its name and slams the door and we head off to school.As we drive we sing along to the radio and then we are outside school Fir Tree Academy I see a parking space upfront and pull into it after almost running into a bunch of freshman. I look around and see the twins Alec and Lucas Night best we have been best friends since we were in diapers I jump out of Diablo and jump on Alecs back he screams and then realised it was me "Indiana" they both shout in unison "heya bubba and captain wuss" I say grinning "hey you scared me Alec says pouting "aww I'm sorry boo" he starts smiling and then Brooke comes up to us "hey B" they say in unison again "hey boys" Brooke says then Alec put me down and we start walking into school.I turn around to lock my car when I see him.

Coal.The twins brother who I have always been in love with walking towars me.