Forgive Me 😬‼️

Börja om från början

"Nahmir gave me a call an I helped look for you I called Lucas he ain't answer neither did thotiana and this is where Jason died" he said with no emotion at all.

I was confused "so you knew Mir killed Jason ?"

He said with no hesitation at all "I mean yeah I was there that nigga Jason a snake and everybody knew it that nigga didn't have no loyalty in him not even to Lucas and that's what makes me so mad because Lucas would always ride for that nigga but how everything went down a different story shit was crazy and promised to never be spoke on again" he said shaking his head.

Then I remembered I ran over to Mir  and he was mad he was gonna shoot Lucas "Nick don't do it" I said sternly "He was upset that's what ppl do when they are upset they do stupid things he has nobody to ride for him like you do I understand what I did to him I triggered him I made him feel unwanted he needs friends he needs to feel wanted and loved Nick please don't kill him maybe we can help him" he turned his head sharply at me.

"I'll let him live if you promise to never speak to him again I need to know you will never be in a situation like this again" I didn't want to agree with this but I also knew Mir would actually kill him if he ever tried to hurt me again.

"Okay" is all I said before waking away with Josiah so he can take me home.

"Can we stop at the gas station I'm hungry" it was like 3am and my momma finna treat the fuck out of me

"Do you want an Italian beef ?" Josiah asked as I was getting in the car "yeah and I want it dipped with extra cheese and jalapeños and sum cheese fries with meat" I said not taking a breath.

"Damn Ight you hungry ain't you" he said laughing

"So what happened to my mother and sister how come she got in my house weren't they there?"

"Yeah we checked up on them they were at the movies and I guess she found your spare key we didn't tell them what happened cause we didn't think it was our place" I was glad because I didnt want either of them worrying.

I just looked at Josiah for a while and said "Thank you we just met each other yesterday and you did all this for me"

"No problem I mean I'm glad I did I love helping people it's a thing I do" he said smiling you would look at him and be like no good ass gangsta but if you really get to know him he's different frfr.

We finally pulled up to my house and my mom was on the porch mad I mean angry ian even wanna get out the damn car I was scared I looked at Josiah.

"Do you think I should tell her what happened ?

"Yeah I don't think you should keep something like this from her just don't tell her every little detail like about the big ass guns and Nahmir killing Jason you know" he said smiling

"Yeah I know what you mean" I said laughing "thank you so much for everything Josiah I mean that for real"

"Yeah no problem" he said as I was getting out the car I walked up to my mom and said I have a lot to tell you. Me and my mom have that bond where we could tell each other everything you could tell she was gonna go off on me then when she saw my bruised face and facial expression she just let me have it my way.

After I finished telling my mom everything I went upstairs and took a shower and the water was all blood.

I got out the shower blow dried my hair and put it in a big messy bun and put on my matching PINK underwear set and a pair of shorts from forever 21 with a plain white tank top after I had my clothes on I put on lotion and deodorant.

I got in bed and FaceTimed Nahmir

"Yeah ?" Is the first thing he said he wasn't at home yet

"Damn you don't know how to answer the phone right its hello" I said rolling my eyes "anyways I miss you can you come over ?" I said making the puppy dog face

"Ight I'm finna go to the store real quick you hungry ?"

"No I'm okay I ate but can you hurry up I'm tired and I want you to be by me"

He just laughed and said "Ight I'm on the way"

10 minutes later

I'm scrolling down Instagram and Mir walk into my room "took you long enough" I said moving over so he can sit down "whatchu get I said grabbing his bag I want sum ice cream" I said whining

"I knew you would" he said shaking his head grabbing his other bag pulling the ice cream out my favorite cookies and cream I smiled

"Awww Nick I fr love you" I said kissing him he kissed me back leaving hickeys all over my neck until we finally fell asleep with me laying on his chest.

OKAY SO HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ? I WAS GONE STOP AT HER BEATINV THOTIANA ASS BIT I FELT LIKE YALL DESERVED A LONGER CHAPTER MIGHT POST AGAIN TONIGHT NOT SURE YET BUT HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ☺️ and I didn't reread them 😂🤦🏽‍♀️