She speak that Spanish

(Fluff UwU)
bilingual babe

"Hola, Oliver. Te ves bastante agudo hoy, por qué?" The brunette spoke, confusing the hell out of this poor boy. "What the fuck, did you just say." Oliver chuckled out, the phone in his right hand turning off from the lack of attention.

She smiled, deciding to tease him a bit further. "Qué quieres decir? Yo siempre te hablo en español, no?" Oliver giggled, pinching her arm. "Owww! What was that for." She laughed out, punching him in the arm in return. "I have no idea what you are saying, please translate that beautiful language you're speaking." Oliver's cat like eyes trailed her up and down, Faith knew he loved the Spanish language. Faith, coming from a Spanish family that spoke the language sometimes, picked up on some words in her years of growing.

"I asked why you looked so sharp today." She confessed, earning a poke from Oliver in the side. She flinched and poked him back, falling over on top of him to the earth's ground.

Silence settled over them, the only thing that was speaking was the wind and rustle of the tree over them.

"I love you." Oliver spoke first, making Faith stiffen. She relaxed under the touch of the two toned haired boy. Their lips locked softly but tightly, this was what they both liked. Just them two, loving each other under the blue sky and clouds.

Faith was the first to pull away, kissing his forehead and sitting on his torso.

"Eres la cosa más hermosa que he visto."