Phobia Factor

Começar do início

"Harold's afraid of ninjas,"

"Even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers!"

Soon Gwen shared her fear of being buried alive. Lindsay then says that her dear is walking through a minefield in heels. Owen and Izzy both say that their fear is flying in a plane. Geoff shares his fear of hail, Bridgette's is being alone in the woods, and Sadie's is bad haircuts which Lindsay changes her fear to. Courtney states that she's not scared of anything and Duncan coughs while saying balogna. "Oh, really? Well, what exactly is your phobia, Mr Know It All?" Everyone looks at Duncan, waiting to hear his answer.

Duncan hangs his head low and quickly responds. "Celene Dion music store standees." Owen chuckles. "Ex-squeeze me? I didn't quite get that." Trent asks if he's afraid of Celene Dion music store standees which makes Duncan cover his face in embarrassment. "Oooh, I LOVE Celene Dion!" Lindsay remarks. "What's a standee?" Trent explains they're those cardboard cutouts that stand in the music store which makes Duncan upset. "So if we had a cardboard standee right now..."

Duncan tells Courtney to shut up before she could finish her question and asks what about the rest of you who haven't admitted your fears. "Okay, well I hate mimes. Like a lot." Trent stops talking and looks back at Courtney. "Alirght, Courtney, you're afraid of something. Spit it out." Courtney says that it's nothing which gets Duncan talking. "Heh, that's not what she said last night." Courtney asks Duncan if he ever considered that she was just humoring him and his stupid story. "Sure, sure, Princess, whatever floats your boat" Duncan replies. "Shut up!!" Courtney fires back. "Well, what about Y/N?! He hasn't told us his fear!" Everyone soon looks at you.

"Last time on Total Drama Island

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."