"Yeah, we'll probably have Hizashi at some point." Koda gave me a confused look, putting up one finger. I assumed that he was referring to me not only using Present mic's real name but his first one too.

"His first name? Well, I've known him for a while now, he's a bit of an idiot but I guess he's fun to be around," I expressed, unable to hold back the small smile which took over my lips.

It was nice remembering the time I had spent with all the heroes, especially Hizashi and Shota. They seemed to know each other so when I was with one, the other would always come to see me. I remember one time when Hizashi insisted we go out for karaoke, Shota didn't favor it very much but he came anyway, sitting and watching as Hizashi and I screamed the lyrics of popular songs. It was nostalgic in a positive way, bringing back all of the memories I treasured. It was unfortunate that my reminiscing was interrupted by a familiar blonde boy.

"(L/n)!" he called, running along the hall and in Koda and I's direction. In his hand was a book, one which I was unfamiliar with.

"Huh? Oh, Monoma was there something you needed?" I asked, watching as he puffed up his cheeks.

"W-well yes, I brought you one of my comics. I thought you would like it," he announces, handing it to me. I take it from his hands and read the name aloud.

"Asterix? Am I pronouncing it correctly?" Monoma nodded quickly, his eyes drifting to where Koda stood. The tall boy had taken a step back, almost hiding behind me.

"Who's that?" the blonde asks, pointing to Koda. I turn back to Koda, noticing how nervous and shy he was.

"Ah, that's just Koda, we're classmates." There was a moment of silence before Monoma spoke again.

"Can I walk you to class?" he asked, his cheeks tinted pink. I started walking, looking back over my shoulder at the two.

"Whatever, come on Koda." The rock-headed boy rushed to catch up, the blonde doing the same once he came to his senses. Koda walked on my left while Monoma occupied my right, only now noticing the state of my uniform.

"Are you alright? You're all muddy," the blue-eyed boy pointed out, seeming worried. Looking down at myself, I was reminded that I was indeed covered in mud and soaked with water too. Glancing around to see where I was, my eyes locked on the infirmary sign.

"Go on without me, I'll just go see Chi- I mean Recovery girl to get a clean uniform," I told them. Monoma bid me goodbye while Koda was hesitant to leave, his eyes drifting between the infirmary sign and me.

"You can come if you want, Koda," I assured, gesturing for him to follow. He did so and entered after I did, Recovery girl glaring when she saw that it was me. She didn't hate me or anything, but she was easy fed up with me.

"Hey, Chiyo..." I called, trailing off as I watched her approach me. She unbuttoned my jacket and released a disappointed sigh at the sight of my soaked shirt, the scar tissue visible through the wet material. I realized this and turned to see that Koda had already seen, his face turning bright red when his eyes panned up to meet mine. After that, he turned and faced the corner.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" Chiyo asked, not having the patience for this. My hand made its way to the back of my neck, a habit I had picked up from being around Hitoshi so much.

"There was this rabbit and it was covered in dirt so I washed it and it got me all muddy," I told her, watching as her eyes softened and looked at me with care.

"Oh, (Y/n). You're still the caring risk taker I met two years ago," she chuckled, opening a cupboard and taking out a spare female uniform.

"Please return this to me when you can, okay?" I nodded and headed to the infirmary bathroom, quickly changing before coming back out to meet Koda.