Laser Tag (Pidge x they/them!reader)

Voltron
I wasn't sure if you wanted male, female, or nonbinary Pidge so I went with female. If you want otherwise, please comment and I'll change it. Also this is after the series, so Pidge is older.
It was that time of the week, date night. Pidge was the one who chose the location and activity, so I wasn't too surprised when we pulled up to laser tag. She was quick out of the car, with a wide smile on her face. I couldn't help but grin back.
As we went to pay for a session, I heard a familiar voice calling out our names. "Y/n! Pidge!" We both turned to see Lance and two young children chasing after him. He stopped in front of us.
"I haven't seen you in a while. Still working on the farm?" I ask. Lance nodded.
"Yeah, but today I figured I'd take a day off and take my niece and nephew out to have fun." He pointed to the kids. "What are you two up to?"
Pidge chuckled. "Date night. I got to choose today and I'm about to kick their butt at laser tag." She stated. I raised an eyebrow and replied, "we'll see."
Lance chuckled and then his eyes widened. "Mind if we join you? Us three against you two?" He asked and the kids smiles grew, looking at us with hope.
Pidge and I exchanged looks and grinned. "Of course. You're going to lose though." Pidge teased.
Lance scoffed. "As if!"
We paid and all went into the arena. It was dark with black out lights. It was a made through out the room, which was going to be difficult to find anyone in. We put on our gear and waited until Lance and his team were finished with theirs. We waited until the ring went off signaling that the round had began.
Both teams ran off in seperate ways, turning around to try to shoot the others.
It didn't take long to run off and get lost. Pidge chuckled. "Well, I guess we should walk around until we find them." She suggested. I nodded as we never let our fingers leave the trigger, ready to attack whenever.
Every once in a while, I'd check behind us. When i did this time, I paused. A hand was hanging out from the corner we just passed. I smiled, tapping Pidge on the shoulder. It was obviously Lance's.
Pidge shook her head, clearing disappointed in his hiding skills. She slowly and quietly stalked up to him and shot.
"Aw Man! I've been shot!" Lance dramatically put his hand to his chest and fell down on his knee. Suddenly I looked around again. "Where is your niece and nephew?" Pidge looked around too, suddenly worried.
Lance smiled at us. "You think I'd be shot THAT easily? I was just a distraction." Suddenly our vests buzzed and the blue light turned red.
We had been shot.
I turned around and saw them hiding behind a wall. "You got us!"
The kids high fived and ran to us. "Can we play another round?" The girl asked. Lance looked at us and Pidge chuckled. "Of course."

After a few rounds, we all got tired and parted ways. Pidge got into the car after waving goodbye to Lance and looked over at me. "That was fun." I smiled, kissing her cheek. "Indeed it was."