one hundred and five**

Start from the beginning

"What do you want, love?" he practically purrs in her ear as his fingers move up her thigh once more, "You want my fingers, hm?"

Rebecca nods, leaning forward to kiss him but he pulls back, "Roger,"

"Tell me."

Her eyes meet his, legs pressed tightly together and her mouth parted slightly at this new tone.

"Tell me," he repeats, granting her one little kiss before he's resting his forehead against hers, "What do you want?"

"Touch me," she pleads, grasping the front of his jacket tightly in her hand, "Roger, please."

"Since you asked so nicely."

Her head falls back as he slips a finger inside her, his other hand skillfully unbuttoning the blouse so he has access to her chest.

"Fucking hell," he whispers, feeling her clench around his fingers when he adds another, "Best day of my life."

"Excuse me," Rebecca laughs, though it's interrupted by a gasp as he moves his fingers gently, "Not our wedding day? Not the births of our beautiful children?"

"Shut up," he huffs through his own laugh, curling his fingers to hit her spot as he leans down to attach his lips to the soft skin just above her right breast, "You know what I mean."

She reaches down to fumble with his belt, prising it open but she groans as he pressed another heavy kiss to his lips and pushed her hands away.

He undoes his jeans himself, sliding them and his boxers down his thighs. He was getting too impatient.

"Roger," she whines as his fingers slip from her, "We-fuck-we don't have time."

She was right.

"Not on the table," she says quickly, "Rog, we eat here."

"Fuck," he breathes, "Fuck, alright."

If she wasn't so riled up, she would have laughed when he starts trying to pull his jeans off, tossing them off to the side.

Rebecca wraps her arms around his neck as he lifts her by her thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist so he can carry her to the closest wall, pressing her against it as he pushes into her, making her cry out.

Desperate to touch him, she pushes his leather jacket from his shoulders and pulls at the bottom of his shirt, "Jesus christ, Roger. Take it off."

He pauses his thrusts for just a moment, just so he can pull the shirt over his head and her hand immediately starts running her hand down his chest.

"Fuck, Becca," he whispers, "You-"

She cuts him off, hands sinking into his hair so she can bring his lips to hers once more, "Faster."

Groaning quietly, he does as she instructs, increasing the speed and the intensity of his thrusts, making her bury her face into his neck.

"'m not gonna," he chokes out, which makes her look at him again, forehead pressed against his.

"Me neither," she admits and he slams his hand on the wall behind her as she feels him tense up and her lips press kisses across his cheek to his ear.

"Cum with me, Rog." she breathes, a smile on her face as she felt her words spur him on; his teeth clamping down on her shoulder as his hips pressed tightly against hers and her eyes shut as she felt her own orgasm creeping up on her.

"Hey, look at me," Roger says quietly, ordering her to open her eyes and look into his; they glimmer with lust as he looks down at her and grins and that fucking smile that she loves so much is enough to send her over the edge.

She rakes her fingernails down the front of his chest and kissed him as she came, the pleasure rolling off of her in waves as she whimpers into his mouth.

Roger rocks his hips against hers a couple more times, letting out a guttural moan as he released inside her.

All that can be heard is their heavy breathing, the two of them trying to catch their breath though Rebecca does let out a hiss when he slips from her.

Roger keeps his face pressed into her neck, letting his breathing even out as she runs her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. 

They both jump slightly when the phone by their heads starts ringing and clearing her throat, Rebecca reaches out a shaking hand to answer it. She just hopes she can keep her voice steady. 

"Hello?"

"Becca, hey, it's John here,"

She sighs, "John, hi."

"Charlotte wants the girls to have a sleepover. Me and Hannah are fine with it but we thought we'd best check with you guys too. Don't want you thinking we've kidnapped the two of them."

"A sleepover?" she repeats and Roger pulls back to look down at her, nodding eagerly, "Well, if you two are sure about it, yeah. Do you need us to bring anything?"

"Nah, we're all good here. We've got some of Charlotte's old clothes kicking about so they can borrow something if they need to."

"If you're sure," Rebecca murmurs, tilting her head slightly as Roger's lips attach to the sensitive skin of her neck once more. 

"Yeah, we're alright. I'll drop them off tomorrow, say eleven?"

She nods, biting her lip as Roger rests his forehead on his, looking down at her, "Eleven is great, Deaky. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, Becca I'll see-"

She hangs up before he can finish, sliding her fingers into Roger's hair to bring his lips back to hers. She'd apologise to Deaky tomorrow. 

"Did I hear that correctly?" he asks between kisses, "The girls are at a sleepover?"

"You did," she grins, letting out a squeal when he lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist once more as he carries her towards the stairs. 

"Well then," he smiles, kissing her softly, "How about round two?"

||-||

this is the wildest thing i've ever written smut wise. need to go take a cold shower