he starts realizing

You wake up to see beetlejuice staring at you."took ya long enough babe" he said. You roll your eyes and say" good morning to you too " you walk to the kitchen as beetlejuice trails behind. You start making breakfast for you and beetlejuice. "What ya makin' " he asked . "Scrambled eggs and toast" you say politely. After breakfast you tell him " I'm going for a walk OK don't play tricks on my family " . "Can I come " beetlejuice said looking at you literally as a puppy. You say sure because you can't stand how cute he is. Half way through the walk you here beetlejuice say "already panting?". "Says the person who floted the whole way " you role your eyes and continue walking. You get home and he immediately heads for your room. You think nothing of it and get a glass of water.

When you return you see beetlejuice reading the journal you wanted to keep a secret from him. "BEETLEJUICE WHAT THE HELL" you say as you look pissed.  "What babe afraid I don't like ya" he said as he got super close to your face . You blushed as he got closer . You turn around and say "o-oh ya I've g-got to ummm take the trash out ". You turn around and run to the kitchen, you sit down and place your head on the table trying to proses all that has happened. You thought out loud "does he really like me , my cartoon crush pops out of a TV and next thing you know he likes me, omg am I dreaming?" "Don't worry babe your not dreaming" he got closer and closer and soon ......

Sorry another to be continued
I'll right another part sometime this week maybe... well any who as always "It's showtime baby"