Chapter 6: Captured

Start from the beginning

I tried to get her mind away from the sight of the child by reminding her of the game but I was shocked as she looked at me with fear and tear filled eyes. She was so freaking cute! I smiled when she wrapped her arms around my neck but I felt worried and sad when she cried. I prefer her smiling carefree face. I tried to pry what was scaring her even though I already knew what it was. Since she didn't want to say I just pet her head and soothed her shaking body with words as I made my way back to the stream and to our resting place under the willow.

When we arrived at the willow I lifted the leaves and sat under the natural barricade. I let up my grip to see if (Y/N) would move but she still clung to me so I sat with her between my legs and I admit I took advantage of the situation and hugged her close to me. I continued petting her soft (h/t) (h/c) hair and cooed sweet words until she stood shaking. When she finally settled down and stopped crying she looked up at me with tears still in her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I relinquished my grip around her once more to give her the option to move but instead she looked down and leaned into me, turning her head so her face was hidden in the fluff on my chest. I hugged her again albeit more loosely and resumed petting her head.

"Want to tell me what you saw that frightened you so?" I tried again.

"...Nnn...gh..." She mumbled into my chest.

"Didn't quite catch that kitten," I smiled knowing she was just trying to hold back on telling me what her weakness and greatest fear was.

"...Ghost!" she yelled still buried in my chest.

"The little tiger is scared of ghosts!?" I laughed. She quickly looked up at me which caused me to flinch and glared fiercely at me. I almost let free a shudder of excitement but held it back. "Why are you so scared of apparitions?"

"Because it's the one thing I can't hit!" she yelled, flustered.

I sat looking at her shocked at her statement and I know I shouldn't have but I burst out laughing at such a typical (Y/N) response. "GYAHAHA!"

"What's so funny?!"

"I-I'm sorry- haha! It's just that was response I could only expect from you! Haha! Most people would say- heh heh- because they're scary- hahaha! But you want to- haha! PUNCH IT! HAHAHA! OH mY GoD! I THINK I'M CRYING! Haha- ha- whooo!"

"It wasn't that funny..." (Y/N) pouted, burying her face in my chest again.

"Aww~ Don't sulk. Even though it's really cute," I said, unable to contain my love for her. I smiled tenderly when she looked up at me her cheeks puffed as she pouted and I pulled her closer to me. "If you keep pouting those lips kitten I just might steal them from you~"

"I'd like to see you tried bunny~" She purred chuckling at my surprise. So I did just that. It happened smooth and quick. I bent down and place my cold metal lips on her warm soft, lush, pink lips. I straightened back up when I realized I kissed her and stared nervously at her. She stared at me surprised but suddenly she blushed a bright shade of pink and pouted again. "N-not fair..."

I chuckled in reply and hugged her again, bending down so my forehead rested on the top of her head.

She looked up at me and for the 100th time she surprised me when she kissed my nose and then with eyelids half closed she kissed me on the lips. She closed her eyes and opened them when she backed away looking at me with shy eyes. I looked in surprise which caused her to smile and I smile too. I could stay like this forever but time tends to slip away and we were pulled back into reality when the voices of Deliah and Nick called our names for dinner. I looked down at (Y/N) and sighed.

"Shall we get going then?" I asked already knowing her response.

"Y-yeah... Springtrap?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you hang out with me tomorrow too? J-just the two of us."

"!!!Yes of course!"

"C-cool... also c-can you carry me again?"

"Not embarrassed?"

"Yes but I... like being in your arms... They're comforting... Also I think I sprained my ankle during the fall..."

"I would be delighted to carry you, my sweet kitten~" I purred in her ears.

"Dear bunny~ Do not tempt me," She purred back.

"Hmm wouldn't dream of it. Come on then, upsie daisy~"

"Haha that's cute!"

"Yeah yeah yeah."

Normal POV~

You were scared. More scared than you have ever been. You knew you weren't crazy but you were certain what you saw was a ghost! Not just any ghost but the ghost of a little girl. The ghost did scare you but the thing that truly caught you off guard was your sudden flashback to Sky and in your head you thought it was her and you truly thought she came back. That terrified you because you knew she should be at peace in heaven with mom and dad but you truly believed she came back to take you with her and trust me as much as you wanted to see her again and mom and dad... you didn't want to go yet. You found something worth staying and you couldn't let it go just yet.

You didn't see much as Springtrap carried you because you kept your eyes shut, afraid you would see the little ghost again. You calmed down a little when you heard the stream and realized that Springtrap had taken us back to sit under the willow tree. You felt him loosen your grip but you didn't want to let him go yet so you tighten your grip instead. You relaxed into his embrace when you feel it tighten once more and you enjoy him petting your head. He asked you what was wrong but you didn't want him to know so you mumbled your answer into his chest but he kept asking you so furious you yelled your answer.

You were angry when he started laughing when you told him why the ghostly figures scared you. When he started laughing you pouted and sulked because you were embarrassed and scared and angry and you just couldn't help but want to be comforted. You were surprised when he called you cute and that made you look up at him still pouting but when he purred those seductive words in you ear you simply had to play this game.

"If you keep pouting those lips kitten I just might steal them from you~"

"I'd like to see you try bunny~" you purred chuckling at his surprise. Oh how cute he was when you manage to knock him off his large metal feet. And oh how you loved it when he came through to surprise you. You didn't expect him to kiss you but he did and this made you happy, confused and shy. So you pouted again not knowing what to do... "N-not fair..." was all you could say but then you felt something and his kiss made you want more. He hugged you tighter and you decided to take advantage and look back at him and you kissed him. His cute black nose and then slowly his lips. You kept yours on his a little longer before backing away, embarrassed but happy. He was surprised and you wish you could stay like this a little longer but then you heard Deliah and Uncle Nick calling out for you and Springtrap.

You could feel that Springtrap didn't want to leave and you didn't want to end this closeness so you asked him shyly if we wanted to hang out tomorrow. You heart ba-thumped when he gladly accepted the offer and then you asked him if he could carry and yes you were embarrassed because you just wanted him to hold you a little longer but to be fair you really did sprain your ankle on a branch during your exciting fall. So with a sigh Springtrap stood up managing to keep you in his arms and said the cutest thing ever. "...upsie daisy."

Your heart practically melted and you laughed making him smile in content brushing away your giggles. He walked over to your forgotten boots and picked them placing them on your stomach which you gratefully held onto them, they were your favorite pair after all. And you both made your way home.