"No it's not, I swear." Yoongi tried and Jimin shushed him, opening a picture of maybe fifteen year old Yoongi with grown out bangs, wide clothing with a skull on it, a bunch of chains hanging from the side of his black pants making gang signs. There was a long silence, before Jimin spoke up. "Honestly there's hardly a differen... ouch." He laughed when Yoongi hit the back of his head, before ripping the laptop out of Jimin's hands and closing Facebook. "Aaaaall right now that we know that there isn't anything interesting." He pressed a couple of letters, then hit the search button. "Let's look you up."

"I wanted to see some more of you." Jimin complained, frowning and pulling the blanket onto his lap.

"There were a bunch of sites that had nothing to do with me and just other Min Yoongi's... so we probably wouldn't have found much more anyways."

"Whatever." Jimin tsked, watching as Yoongi typed in his name. "Maybe I should warn you. There's a lot of bullshit on there about me." He warned.

"Jimin I know you. You think I'd believe anything on here if you tell me it's not true? The internet is full of bullshit." The older declared chuckling.

When he pressed the search button a couple of links to articles popped up... and a Wikipedia page. "Holy shit I have a fucking Wikipedia." Jimin gasped, tapping the link. There wasn't a lot on him though. Just his age, links to pages about his parents and their company and a paragraph about where he went to school. How boring. A bit disappointed he closed the page again, handing Yoongi the laptop back.

"Not to your liking?" Yoongi teased, grinning at Jimin. The boy made a face, before crossing his arms over his chest. "They make me sound like a boring person."

"This one doesn't." Yoongi stated laughing and tapping an article. Jimin read the headlines before making a fake gagging noise. Park Jimin (heir to Park enterprise) dating?!!!! Underneath was a picture of a girl and Jimin at a party. Jimin vaguely remembered flirting with her... not even sure whether they had fucked or not.

"That was before they realized that writing a scandal article about me every week gets boring because I was always seen with girls." Jimin chuckled, skidding closer to get a better view at the laptop.

Yoongi laughed loudly, going back and scrolling. "Holy shit you are right, there are tons of these." His tone was easygoing and Jimin was glad Yoongi was so chill about this whole thing. He had reacted so well to the whole situation... it was relieving.

Nothing in the way he was treating Jimin had changed. Not worse. Not more careful. Thinks were just the way they were before and it was so relieving.

"What else do we have here?" Jimin didn't miss the way Yoongi's hand wandered to his shoulder, apparently trying to ease some tension in it.

"Want me to massage you too?" He asked, not even thinking about it too much. Yoongi had helped him a lot earlier, so if he could he'd love to return the favor. The boy looked surprised at Jimin's offer.

"Uhm... if you want, sure." Jimin almost melted at the smile the older sent him.

He put the laptop down on the other end of the bed, before lying down on his stomach in front of it. A bit hesitant because of how close it was after all, Jimin climbed on Yoongi's back and placed his knees on each of his sides. Then he moved his hands to the older's shoulders, watching him continue scrolling.

"You look hot here." Yoongi stated, showing a picture of him at one of those events his parents dragged him along to all the time. He was wearing a suit, hair up and posing for the camera. Honestly, the only thing he saw when he looked at that picture was how bored he looked.