"Lena," I chuckled against her lips, "baby."

She smiled against my lips and pulled away shortly after. "I'm sorry. You were on my mind the entire plane ride here."

She looked up at me, her bottom lip between her teeth as she fingered my belt buckle.

"Baby, you have no clue how bad I want to, but I can't fuck you in my office," I said, trailing my hands down her curvy waist.

"Well why not?" She softly asked, unbuckling my belt.

"It's glass, babe," I chuckled out, "I don't think I can get it up with people staring at me."

"You mean the assistant you've hooked up with?" She asked, lifting an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled and nodded, shrugging. "Yeah."

She pulled away from me, chewing on her bottom lip as she buckled my belt back. "We'll save it for tonight. I'm a lady."

I smiled and pulled her close, my lips not even an inch away from hers. "Are you sure about that?"

"Well, for you," she whispered, her hands on my abdomen, "I'm anything but a lady."

I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth. I wasn't sure that I cared about my office being glass anymore.

The door flew open and Lena looked over her shoulder. "Hey."

Fred smiled. "Hey, L."

She pulled away from me and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "How are you?"

"I'm good," he said, "how was your flight?"

"Good," she said, a smile on her face.

Fred just pulled away from her. "Sorry to interrupt-"

"I was actually just leaving," Lena said, looking at me, "I'm going to unpack, change for dinner tonight."

I nodded and walked over to her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Alright. Be careful, are you sure you don't want me to take you?"

"Positive," she said, smiling, "you don't miss out on any of those billions you're going to make today."

I smiled down at her and squeezed her backside before she walked out of my office.

I leaned against my desk, my eyes fixated on Fred. "What is it?"

"What's the plan with you two?" He asked.

"Well, we're staying here most of the time," I said, "going back to Napa every other weekend."

He nodded. "So she got the house, yeah?"

"Yep," I said, "it was hers, Jackson's name wasn't anywhere on it."

Knowing that Lena was officially out of her toxic relationship was comforting. She had zero ties to Jackson Jones, as of now.

She hadn't jumped into ours, either. She took a few months for herself, and I waited on her. I wasn't losing her again.

"Well, I'm happy for you," he said, grinning.

"What about you and Lex? You two need somewhere to go to get away from Chicago."

"We're actually leaving Friday evening to go see some property in Lake Tahoe."

"Oh, no way," I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Beat you to it," he said, grinning.

I chuckled.