I looked up at him, cracking a small smile.

"I want you to close your eyes," he said, "and I want you to tell me what you see yourself doing. What makes you happy."

I smiled, closing my eyes.

"Tell me what you see," he said.

I gripped his hands tighter. "I see you and me."

I could feel him smile.

"And I can see myself owning a business," I said, "not as big as yours, of course, but a business."

"And what's it for?" He asked, gently stroking the backs of my hands.

My eyes shot open. "I want to be a wedding planner."

His eyes went wide. "I-I wasn't expecting that, but let's make it happen, baby!"

I giggled and he pulled me into him for a hug, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I actually know a guy, he's renewing his vows at some point in the future."

"Not as heavy as an actual wedding would be," I said, pulling away from him.

"Exactly," he said, nodding.

I smiled up at him. I could even plan our wedding.

I knew Fred and I were definitely moving slow, but we were twenty five. Of course marriage was a possibility, or at least for me. We hadn't really talked a lot about it.

"Well I'll get in contact with some of my contacts," he said, "we'll work on finding you everything you need."

I smiled up at him, raking my hands through his hair. "Let's do it."

~*~

Jo

[From: Baby]
I'm here

I jolted up from my chair, stopping in my tracks when I realized I was too damn peppy.

I cleared my throat and straightened out my tie, looking in the mirror. I smiled and jogged out of my office, passing by Amanda's desk.

"Woah, cowboy."

"Lena's here," I said, pointing towards the elevator.

She smiled. "Right. How long does she plan on staying? I'll tell everyone you're not available."

"Uh, probably not too long, she's just dropping in to see me."

"Thirty minutes good?" Amanda asked, writing it down on her notepad.

"Perfect."

I walked over to the elevators and waited patiently on her. I smiled like I was a child and it was Christmas.

The doors opened and I opened my arms, making Lena walk into them.

"How are you?" I asked, smothering her with kisses.

She giggled. "Jet lagged, happy to see you."

I pulled away from her with a smile. "How was your flight?"

"It was okay," she said, smiling.

"You dropped your bags off at my place?" I asked, leading her through the hallway.

"Yes," she said, following me to my office.

"Hi, Amanda," Lena greeted, smiling a warm smile.

"Hey, Lena," Amanda said, "you guys have thirty peaceful minutes to yourselves."

I chuckled and pushed my door open, watching as Lena walked inside. I closed the door behind me and was taken aback when she pushed me against my wall.