Saoirse

Some general info of my oc for those who are interested

Saoirse is quite the adventurer not only stubborn but reckless. Her older sister petra is her caretaker and only family. Saoirse has a terrible scar across her face from the witherstorms tentacles. It not only left her with trauma but with some insecurities of how people view her. But she still finds some joy in being with her sister and friends. She's still very reckless and almost never thinks twice.

The character design for saoirse has changed over the years showing her growth from season one to season two. Season one design is simple saoirse was growing out her hair since the thought it would be cool and before the witherstorm hurt her eyes they were a hazel brown color.

In season two she had grown taller and cut her hair after the whole witherstorm incident and moved her bandana to her waist

In season two she had grown taller and cut her hair after the whole witherstorm incident and moved her bandana to her waist. Her eyes are a turquoise color from a hyper healing potion she drinked and her scar is half covered by her hair. She also got another hair clip so she could at least see through her hair.

Fun fact: saoirses name means freedom in Irish and is spelt Sear-sha

I hope you all like this tiny bit of info of my oc and I hope you all have a great day/night!!