Janiel

Boys like you they just don't understand...Didn't mean harm but you killed a man

Daniel was on his bed waiting for Jack to get home. He pulled on his golden blond hair trying to understand his younger boyfriend. He heard the door open and saw Jack walk into the room. His hands were died a red color with blood on his shirt. Daniel didn't want to believe what Jack said was true. The words flashed through his head over and over as he watched Jack get cleaned up; "I swear Dani babe I will kill him if it means your safe." Daniel felt arms wrap around him as he felt someone pull him onto their chest.

Loving you never was in the plan... Stuck in your waves, I sink in your sand

Daniel was never meant to catch feeling for this boy. It was just HARD not to. Jack ran his fingers through Daniel's soft blond hair as Daniel smiled into his chest kissing it. Jack kissed his head and whispered a simple, sweet, loving 'I love you' into his ear. Daniel was slowly sinking into Jack's love...He was IN TOO DEEP to ever let Jack go. HE DEPENDED ON HIM, and to think Jack was doing this JUST TO SEE HIM SMILE.

I swear I saw it coming... I'm a fool for wanting... You don't wanna be rushed, you don't wanna be tounched... It's a shame boy's like you don't know how to love... Try to give you my all but it's not enough

Daniel's feelings for Jack hit him so hard it was like he was numb to feel anything other towards the boy. Jack always wanted to take their relationship to another level but Daniel wasn't ready to be sexual. Daniel felt like Jack didn't really love him like he didn't know how to love. He had nothing left he gave ALL HIS LOVE to Jack.

Can't you see that I'm falling... Can't you see that I'm falling, falling for you... Show me where your heart is... Can't you see that I'm falling, falling for you... Can't you see that I'm honest and I want this... Can't believe that I'm falling like this for you... Can't you see that I'm falling, falling for you

Daniel was FALLING more and more every day for the curly headed 19 year old. Jack was honest with Daniel but he was also touchy with the blue eyed boy. He wanted him, all of him. It's like he was made for him. I guess he'll NEVER KNOW.

It's crazy the things I would do for us but the stars don't align their not here for us... It's a shame boys like you don't know how to love... Wish my feelings would turn around from love to lust

Daniel thought it was crazy that Jack would do anything for him, for them, for their relationship. Their relationship never lined up with normal ones. Daniel thought he didn't know how to love like he thought Jack loved him. Daniel had lust over the boy. He wanted him, no that's no right he needed him now.

In my dreams, in my hopes, in my mind they remind me of you... Should've left when I could... Can't get out I don't know what to do

On the other hand there was Jack. Daniel would never leave his mind. Everything reminded him, Daniel was just... PERFECT and SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Jack couldn't get out of his love he was HOOKED and it was UNBELIEVABLE.

If you have any request for this book I'll take them just comment on here and I'll post every Friday.
    ~JDM