and knowing only what you've heard . - dating camila would include .

•  sometimes , she even asks you to pick her up . that's only if she's feeling extra , though .

•  camila's also the type to spoil you whenever you need it . she'll go outside to buy anything for you whenever you need it , no matter the weather .

 she'll go outside to buy anything for you whenever you need it , no matter the weather

•  camila's a great listener . she always listens to what you're going through when she needs to , and she loves to hear the stories that you have to tell .

•  well , camila's a storyteller herself . if she's reminded of a story , she loves to tell the story , so whenever she has the chance to tell a story , she'll gladly take it .

•  " i heard that morgan and tony accidentally set the stove on fire yesterday . "
" oh yeah , there was this one time , sam and i were really young - "

 "" oh yeah , there was this one time , sam and i were really young - "

•  camila loves to check you out . she couldn't stare at you for hours , but only for a few seconds . if you catch her looking at you , she'll blush madly but make an excuse that she was staring at a picture on the wall behind you .

•  she'll still say that even if there's no pictures on the wall behind you , which causes more embarrassment for her . it's pretty damn cute , though .

•  camila would randomly call you , whether it's a good reason or not ; just hearing your voice makes her day .

•  " hey . "
" hey ; why'd you call ? i'm in the living room , you know ; that's right across from the kitchen , and I can see you in there . "
" i just wanted to ask you ; what's your favorite kind of sandwich ? "

 "" i just wanted to ask you ; what's your favorite kind of sandwich ? "

•  you're the one who can calm camila down the easiest . she loves you dearly , and if she's stressed , your soothing voice and soft touch is bound to calm her down immediately .

•  camila's absolutely a sucker for head massages .

•  she's also a sucker for being sang to sleep ; she loves that shit .

•  she loves cuddles with more cuddles with a side of cuddles - oh , and did i mention cuddles ?

•  camila doesn't much like parties , as she has slight social anxiety . when she does go to a party , though , she's always convinced by you , but she sticks by your side the whole time . though , that doesn't mean she has a few party tricks and stories up her sleeve .

•  sometimes , though , she'll try and convince you to go on a date instead of a party . she'll mostly suggest to go stargazing or to go to a drive - in movie theater .

•  camila mainly isn't the type to hold grudges , but it depends on what she's mad at you for

•  camila mainly isn't the type to hold grudges , but it depends on what she's mad at you for . if she suspects that you're cheating , she'll give you the silent treatment and purposefully make you jealous to test you . sounds cruel , but she has her reasons . though , if she's mad at you over something silly , she won't hold the grudge for long .

•  if you're mad at her or are just isolating yourself , she'll feel bad and make cute pictures for you and slide them under your door . she'll also pass notes back and forth with you at an attempt to lure you out .

•  camila only goes all - out on dates when it's a special day . if it's your birthday , she'll decorate the whole damn compound , cook your favorite foods , bake your favorite treats , watch your favorite movies and tv shows with you , and schedule a special date for you  ( stargazing , going to an amusement park , etc . )