Chapter 1

Desiree Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey KiKi"I said,"Hey Desi you and Coi coming over my house today for my sleepover."Kiki said,"Yea who gon be there"I said,"Me,You,Coi and Heaven cause I gotta tell yall something" I said shutting my locker door." Ok cool, I have to go to class ok bye."

Me and KiKi went our seperate ways, me to Ms.Waters and her to Dr.Griffen. I went to class and sat in the back where I usually sit with my sister Coi'Rianna or Coi. I walked to her and sat next to her.

"Hey Desi"Coi said, "Hey Coi so what Im missing."I said, "Nothin but Ms.Waters said we can talk for the rest of class"She said, I shook my head in a ok type of way. "You wanna come over KiKi house tonight cause she said she had to tell us something"I said, Kiki shook her in a yes type of way.

_____________________________________________Skipping to Sleepover______

We walked to KiKi's house and rang the door bell. The door opened, "Hello Desiree and Coi"KiKi's Mother said, Mrs.McCliton, "Hello Mrs.McCliton" We said, She welcomed us into her house. "They are upstairs"Mrs.McCliton said. We walked upstairs and knocked on kiki's door. She opened it and we greeted eachother. Later, on that night she told us......

"Ok this what I had to tell yall, I signed us up for the Mindless Behavior #1 Girl Contest"She said, Heaven screamed and said "Forreal and when does it start"Heaven said. "They announce the winner tomrrow because I signed us up like a month ago"Kiki said

"Ok well Im going to sleep goodnight"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________^_^___

Ok so how was it, my first chapter comment plz. So Iiiiiiiii can write thee next chapter. My inspire's to write my books are jeniya edwards and IBee_Savannah I really love thier books. So I hope you love it Im not writing until you comment fan or vote. So plz thank you for reading.