Like it or not, he was way stronger than me. He worked out everyday and the only thing he was more passionate about than girls was fitness. As for me, I was out of breath at the top of the stairs.

He turned to me for the first time since I'd entered, lust swirling in his eyes. A smirk twisted his lips and he moved his face closer. "You knew what you were doing... wearing those short-shorts in my class... bending over to tie your shoes so often... don't think I didn't notice," his smirk grew as his face neared my ear. His lips brushed the shell and I shivered, pulling away from him as much as I could. "Don't think I didn't struggle to contain myself." his breath hit my skin.

"Kamoshida." I commanded firmly, steadying my voice as much as I could. I tried desperately to hide the panic that writhed in my stomach, though it likely still shone in my eyes. "If you're insinuating that I meant to seduce you, you couldn't be further from the truth." 

It was after school hours. If anyone was here, they'd be across the school where all the clubs were and wouldn't hear a thing. I'm, essentially, helpless.

His hand inched over my shorts to the hem of my shirt, touching the skin just underneath. A strong feeling of violation surged through me. Gross gross gross gross gross. Everything felt absolutely wrong with him my body screamed it. 

But I'm sure as hell not going to make this easy for him.

I kicked and punched to get away from him. His fingernails dug into my stomach skin, making me yelp. Taking advantage of the moment I was caught off-guard, he swung himself over me, pinning me to the chair. 

"No! St-" I started to scream, but he cut me off, slamming his hand over my mouth. I bit at it harshly and he wrenched it away. 

His face curled into a snarl above me. "Why, you..." he wound back his arm and struck me across the face, hard. My cheek and eyes stung. 

Despite that, I turned back to glare at him defiantly. "You won't get away with this, you bastard."

He cocked a brow confidently, "Oh, is that what you think? Well," he snickered haughtily but was cut off before he could dismiss me by a sudden slamming noise. I craned my neck to see behind me. The door had been flung open. In its place was... Akira?

(I had spoken to the transfer student a couple times before, during collaborative work or lunchtime. We were now toeing the line between acquaintance and friend.)

I let out a relieved sigh. Thank God. Akira's face contorted into one of disgust, "Get your hands off her!" 

Kamoshida only grinned wider, and he inched his hand further up my shirt in defiance. I snapped back to reality, grabbing at his hand and pushing it away violently. Akira ran in and promptly punched him square in the jaw. 

My eyes widened in surprise. Who knew he had the guts? Before I could reflect on it further, he snatched my hand and dragged me out of there quickly, the image of Kamoshida's rage-filled eyes staining my mind. We ended up running all the way to the subway. 

We paused there to catch our breath. My hands rested on my knees as I hunched over. My eyes watered, the reality of the situation settling in. If Akira hadn't come... Kamoshida would've raped me, no doubt about it.

"Hey," his voice permeated my thoughts. I looked over to see a concerned expression unfolding on his face. "Are you okay?" he prompted, slightly out of breath as well, but not nearly as much as me. He stretched out a hand to touch my shoulder, but stopped before he could, retracting his hand. I smiled. How sweet. 

I shook my head staring at the cement below, laughing brokenly as I spoke. "I mean, no, but I'll live." I turned to him with big eyes, "Um, can I hug you?" 

He smiled broadly. "Of course." The second his arms opened, I flew into them, letting the tears through and sobbing openly on his shirt. He rubbed soothing circles on my back, his chin resting on my head. His uniform jacket was gone, so the tears soaking into the fabric likely wouldn't be as inconspicuous as I hoped. 

I smiled absentmindedly, "Sorry about your shirt."

"That's the least of my concerns, stupid." he chuckled, his chest vibrating softly against my head as he did. I felt my heartbeat calm. We separated after I had calmed down more. I wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve, painfully aware of how puffy my face must look. 

"Um, don't go thinking differently of me now, I kinda liked the brave persona I was portraying." I joked awkwardly. He shook his head, pulling me to his side and marching us towards one of the subway cars. 

"Never." he kissed the top of my head and I blinked, caught off guard. I smiled lightly, choosing not to comment on it.

A/N: i literally canNOT stop thinking about the woah song (KRYPTO9095 FT. D3MSTREET WOAH) 

woAh