F*ck Reality Do You Wanna Know Me?

Start from the beginning

"Only for you, sweetcheeks." Stan giggled. The two of them walked into Stan's room and Louis closed the door behind them, locking it so no one would barge in looking for a place to bang. Stan went into the nightstand while Louis laid on the bed. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out the bag, getting a good look at it. There was easily a gram of weed in the bag and Louis smiled slightly. Stan jumped next to Louis, throwing his legs over Louis' and grinning up at him. Stan puckered his lips and looked up at Louis with wide eyes. Louis laughed and rolled his eyes but leaned down to kiss Stan briefly. Stan patted Louis' cheek lightly and Louis giggled.

"Sometimes I think you forget that you're straight." Louis told his friend. Stan grabbed the bag from Louis, taking out some of its' content to put into his pipe. Once the bowl was packed, Stan lit it up and took a long toke, holding in the smoke before blowing it out slowly. He passed the pipe to Louis who did the same, instead blowing the smoke out of his nose like a dragon.

"I just like to have fun." Stan shrugged. Louis gave the pipe back and the two continued passing it back and forth.

"I think you need to have sex. With a girl, preferably." Louis spoke, his voice a little hoarse. He had taken a few pulls and was starting to feel the high slowly creeping up on him.

"You need to have sex too, mate, you need to get over Sam." Stan remarked, going to pack another bowl. This time he offered it to Louis first and Louis happily took it.

"I am over Sam." Louis said as he held the smoke in his throat. He exhaled and it disappeared into the air. Stan scoffed before blowing smoke rings.

"Bullshit. You know the only reason you came was to get fucked up and forget about him." Stan smirked and yeah, he was right. Louis closed his mouth and started picking at the comforter on Stan's bed. He felt Stan scoot closer to him and there was a pressure on top of his thigh.

"You need to let go, Lou. Sam messed you up, I hate seeing you like this. I know it's not really your thing but you have to go and meet someone." Stan's words were heavy but the atmosphere was light. The weed had really kicked in and Louis was a little dizzy, his mind a little clouded.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." Louis agreed. Stan beamed at Louis.

"There we go! Now, let's finish this up and go dance or summat. We should also get a few shots in you." Stan said thoughtfully. Louis nodded and took a long toke. Once the bowl was finished the two teenage boys stood up, swaying slightly before they made their way back downstairs. A few people gave them looks or smirks and in return, Stan made crude hand motions at them. The boys stumbled into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka and pouring it into shot glasses.

"To a great night." Louis said, holding his glass up.

"And great sex!" Stan exclaimed, clinking his glass with Louis' before throwing it back. Louis swallowed his as well, slightly cringing as the alcohol burned his throat. Louis decided to go for the bottle again, not even caring about what the consequences would be. Once Stan and Louis had done a few more shots they went into the living room where people were dancing and grinding on each other.

"You mind if I go dance with that girl?" Stan mumbled, not so subtly looking at a girl across the room.

"Nah, mate, go ahead." Louis shrugged.

"You sure?" Stan asked and Louis nodded.

"I'll just kind do my thing." Louis replied. Stan smirked and let his eyes rake over Louis' body.

"Put those amazing hips and killer bum to work and you'll have even the straight boys wanting a piece of you." Louis rolled his eyes and pushed Stan towards the girl. He closed his eyes and let the slow, sensual music take over his body, rolling his hips slightly. He could feel people staring at him, which was something that would usually make him blush, but he was too gone to care. His mind was fuzzy and all he was really sure of was the way the bass made the room shake.

Louis opened his eyes and his eyes locked with someone's across the room. Louis recognized the boy, Liam Payne, grade 10, soccer player. Louis never would have guessed that Liam was anything but straight, but the look Liam was giving Louis told him otherwise. Louis smirked slightly and motioned for Liam to come by him. Liam gave him a soft smile before walking over to Louis. As soon as he was close enough, Louis wrapped his arms around Liam's neck, pulling his body close. Liam grinned and brought a hand up to hold Louis' hip.

"Fuck reality, do you want to know, know me?" Louis sang along, rolling his hips against Liam's. Liam got more confident and leaned down to talk in Louis' ear.

"You know it's really not fair." Liam spoke. Louis hummed, running his hand down Liam's chest and under Liam's shirt. His fingers slowly brushed over Liam's abs, making him shiver.

"Mmm, what's not fair, love?" Louis replied, grinding against Liam extra hard. Liam bit his lip and squeezed Louis' hip.

"The fact that you can drive me crazy just by swaying your hips a bit. You're so damn hot, Louis Tomlinson." Liam mumbled. Louis scoffed and let his lips brush over Liam's ear.

"As if you're not hot, Liam Payne. All the girls want you." Louis commented. Liam grinned at Louis.

"Too bad I don't want them, huh?" Liam smirked. Louis connected his forehead with Liam's, their noses bumping together.

"Who do you want, then?" Louis teased, letting his lips graze against Liam's.

"Well I thought that much was obvious." Liam spoke, before leaning forward and pressing his lips against Louis'. Louis kissed him back, moving his hand to grip at Liam's neck. Liam's tongue brushed against Louis' lips and then Louis' tongue. Louis moaned against Liam's mouth as Liam's hand trailed to Louis' bum. Liam squeezed Louis' butt and Louis pulled away a little breathlessly.

"You don't think I'd let you have me that easy, do you?" Louis asked, his forehead still against Liam's. Liam shook his head, pecking Louis' lips quickly.

"Of course not. Just wanted to feel in case this was only a one-time thing. Could never believe Louis Tomlinson wanted me." Liam replied. Louis ran his fingers against Liam's perfect jaw.

"Better start believing it then." Louis smiled. Liam rubbed his nose against Louis'.

"Do you wanna go somewhere quieter? Just to talk?" Liam asked. Louis nodded and let Liam guide him outside. There was a fire burning in Stan's backyard and there were a few people sitting around it. Liam sighed slightly and Louis just smiled at him. He squeezed Liam's hand before pulling him in a different direction. Louis led Liam to the hammock in Stan's backyard, dropping Liam's hand to get on it. He smiled and patted the spot next to him. Liam chuckled and carefully got on the hammock as well, trying not to tip it over. They two laid next to each other, looking up at the stars. Louis moved his head to rest it against Liam's arm.

"Thank you, Liam." Louis said quietly. Liam turned his head to press his lips against Louis' forehead.

"What for, Louis?" Liam wondered. Louis wrapped his arm around Liam's middle and nuzzled his nose against Liam's arm.

"For not trying to just sleep with me." Louis replied.

"I don't think people respect you enough. I hear what people say about you, they're so disgusting, the way they talk about you like you're not a human being. I'm not like any of those people who want to fuck you and then be done with you. I don't think you understand how long I've wanted to just talk to you." Liam admitted, blushing slightly. Louis furrowed his eyebrows and sat up to look at Liam.

"Then why haven't you?" Louis asked.

"Was nervous, I guess. I think I figured that if you and I were a little liquored up, then it would make the whole thing a little less embarrassing." Liam said. Louis looked at Liam for a few moments before connecting their lips. The kiss stayed chaste, no tongue at all, just their lips pressed together sweetly. When Louis pulled away he intertwined his fingers with Liam's.

"If you would've just talked to me, this could have happened a long time ago." Louis told Liam with a giggle. Liam laughed and covered his face in sheer embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I'm so stupid." Liam grinned. Louis gently pried Liam's arm away from his face.

"Good thing I like stupid, then." Louis said before kissing Liam again.

Little did they know, that would be the start of something magical.

loads of comments, pls? :)

Love Alli xx