Chapter 6:❤️This Chocolate Has A Truth Filled Centre🍫

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." Zero sneered at Kaien as he tried again in vain to push us away. I held firm as the Headmaster pulled out a blood tablet from his pocket and held it out towards Zero. "It'll ease the pain. Take it."
Obviously Zero slapped it away being the dramatic fuck that he is. I sighed turning to face him. "You can't drink them, can you?" I asked shocking both the men. They weren't expecting me to know about Zero's situation.

"These attacks seem to be growing more frequent and you won't be able to curb the hunger if you can't drink the tablets. I'm afraid it'll only get harder. There's no going back from this. I'm sorry but you do understand don't you." The headmaster saw that he clearly didn't want any help and left.

Some bloody father you are.

" Okay Zero. We need to get you to your room." I heaved him on top of me a bit more, suddenly thankful for the heavy lifting I had to do in my previous life and proceeded down the hall towards his dorm.

Once inside I laid him down on his bed and tried to remove his sopping wet shirt. I cringed at the wet sweaty material and tossed it to the side of the room glaring at where it landed. I was not ready for the sight I saw before me once I turned back.

There sat Zero dishelved and tangled up shirtless in his bedsheets. And let me tell you that boy was fiiiiiiinnneee.

No hormones! Go back where you came from you filthy beasts!!

"Tenshi." My battle with my hormones was cut short as Zero called out to me and my red eyes met his now crimson orbs as they glowed like some demented glows tick at a kids party. His fangs were out and all in one go he lunged at me aiming for my neck.

Luckily I'm smart enough to react when danger occurs so I simply stuck out my palm and hit his forehead so that his weak body fell back onto the bed.

"Hey, don't get me wrong you may look all sweaty and sexy like that but mama likes her blood to stay inside her body thank you very much. This isn't twilight." I stated my sassy hands on my sassy hips. This should be my default pose from now on.

He stared at the floor clearly ashamed for almost attacking me.
"You should stay away from me. I'm no good to be around. I'm better off dead." He reached for Bloody Rose so he could dramatically try and shoot himself. I was having none of that shit so I slapped it out of his hand like a grandmother would slap a cookie thief's hand as they tried to steal a freshly baked cookie from the oven.

"Nuh uh. You ain't having none of that depressing shit today. Now I want us to go around in a circle and tell me what good thing you did today."
I sounded kinda like a camp director or an alcoholics anonymous group leader...wait a minute.

No Tenshi this is no time to be thinking about conspiracy theories. It's time to help Zero and keep him from being a dumbass dramatic bitch.

Speaking of which.

"I never do anything good. The world is better off without me." He slumped onto the bed holding his throat as his head hit the pillow dramatically. His other arm fell over his eyes.

What a fucking drama queen.

I sighed walking towards him and placed my hand on the arm that was over his eyes making him jump up and back away slightly. "Do you have a death wish. Do you want me to attack you? Do you want to see me as a monster?!" He yelled causing his throat to burn more each time he spoke as he grabbed at it and held his mouth so his fangs wouldn't be visible like I always did when I wanted to puke. Some advice kids, your hand doesn't stop puke. That shit don't work.

Well it was just around midnight and almost time for me to turn again. I told Karasu that I wanted to look for Zero so he wouldn't stay mad at me and I could explain the situation. He understood and said he'd be getting Tsukune settled in.