im his mate....what!

Kayla i hear one of the maids come up the stairs to get me up i get up im up im up i say before they come in i go take a shower and get my short shorts and my yellow tank top and i walk down stars i try to walk to the front door before the guys find me but the next thing i know im being carried to the other room and all of them get up and hug me uhhh guys let me go i cant breath! they all smile and let go you know you may think its weired to live with werwolf's but when you are one of them its fine i mean who thought that a blond haired green eyed girl like me would be a wear wolf..... i have to go guys i have school i smile and turn away i walk to my car and drive to school i get there and get out and see my best friend Sammy i wave and walk to my locker and there is the jerk nick leaning against my looker i push off and he runs into his girl friend and they start making out wow get a room i say and he lets out a low growl at me and i just roll me eyes so far he hasn't found out that im wolf like him.

i walk to my first class and i sit in the back like normal but then a new kid walks in and sits by me hi my name is Nate he says hi im Kayla i smile at him and once he smiles i think i fell in love i mean he has blue eyes and blond hair and he is jacked! so babe how are you today he said good but tired i was out late last night which was true i had to run with me pack but i couldn't tell him that. me to he says and puts his arm around me i smile. get your arm off of her now i hear nick say in a low warning growl. nick go away you dont get to tell him what to do so leave i yell at him he grabes nates arm and throwes it down so it off of me and walks away.

after class nate walks me to my locker and we start talking and i say i have to go i have to go to class ill see you later.

i walk to my art class and nick comes in and sits by me i just draw my wolf in the woods and nick looked at it and grabs my hand and takes the paper but before he can a shock goes up my arm and right to my heart and did nick just get hotter i mean he was i mean a dirty blond with green eyes like mine he was hot! but now i just wanted to kiss him wait no he has a girlfriend.

give that back i yell and take it away from him he just lookes at me how do you know what a wolf looks like he says amazed i uhh i was just i looked it up on the computer. how you cant find a picture of this wolf its a rare wolf people say no one has seen it in 9 years good i say out loud i mean uhmm so why cant they find it.

wait he says he sniffs the air and looks at me stunned. i look back at him and i know he found out that im a wolf i have to go i say and get my stuff he grabs my arm and then all of a sudden he sent me a message in my head Kayla are you a wolf shit he knows i look down and say no im not out loud and walk out the door i run to my locker but before i can get there he was there right in front of me nick move i have to go. i push him but he docent move. come on nick move no he said tell me what pack you are from no! i let out a low growl that was so much power full than his and he steeped back i got my stuff and walked to my car. i got in and drove home.

the guys all ran outside to my car and said why are you home i ran past them and ran to my room and i heard them all follow i slamed the door and fell on my bed and i head ben and seth come in and say kayla are you ok no i think another wolf knows im the midnight bullet i say and put my pillow over my head.

comment vote