1

The plot are all right reserve to © Anyss White. I DO NOT OWN THE IDOLS AND SHOWS mention in this story. All based on fictional and do not copy my story. I work hard in this story.

Introduction

Park Haneul was an incredible student with incredible academics achievement and sports record, or so the Yong Soo Private Academy had known. Little did they know that Haneul was coming to Seoul with big secrets and dreams. Yong Soo Private Academy had been established since 1905 where the Yong Soo Group's enterpreneur had his generation manage it with the help from their allies. The academy was built for elites .Beauty, appearance and Intelligent are main requirement for this academy. After 109 th Anual Celebration, The Private school was opened for 20 commoners and intelligent are the main requirements. Haneul becomes the talk  of the school after entering the Special Diamond Class on her 2nd which are the lair of the hearthrobs.Haneul never fond of spoiled rich teens, but under curcumstance, She endure it. with the appearance of long lost childhood friend, a long lost enemy and a new found interest, Haneul was changing, for the better. What's Haneul Big secret? read to find out.

Chapter one

       Park Haneul sigh and look at the large white building, surround by tress and large walls. She always love nature but the extravagant building somehow ruined the mood. She rub her face tiredly as she can't run her fingers through her hair again because of the ponytail style hair. She's an average 5'5 mixed Korean-british girl with honey-almond eyes and a lean figure which she inherited from her mother. She's not a typical shy and timid nerd, but she's a cool and calm nerd. She never classified herself as beautiful but she's decent enough, though sometimes she admit herself cute.

     Hanuel received her acceptance letter after emailing the school her academic's achievement and sports report 3 weeks ago and here she is, attending a school full of rich spoiled brats.

      She never had friends before, except for her super busy brother and her dog, Prince. This is all because of her cold personalities towards other. She had been building a Titanium walls around her since 'that' day and no one ever break it or try to.

      she pull her big blue suitcase and walk to the front gate. A security block her way.

      "Do you have any business here?" The security ask her suspiciously. She held her Student ID name tag and scan it on the ID  scanner. The scanner turn green and the gate open by itself. the security grin sheepishly and step away. she put the name tag back in her bag.

       She had been given a map and a student handbook last week and she had the map imprint on her head. She wasnt called a genius for nothing.

       She easily find her way to the office to hand in her paperwork. A teacher come to the office abd introduce himself.

       "Annyeong Haseyo Park Haneul-ssi. I'm Kim Seunsangnim, but the guys here call me SM." SM said to her. She nodded briefly.

       " The Principal want to see you first and after that, I'll escort you to your room. I'll explain a few things later." She nodded curtly and follow SM to a the principal office.

        After that, they began on their way to the dorm which were suprisingly quite far from the classes block.

       " As you can see, the girl and the boys dorm are separated except for the Special Diamonds class but all of them are boys. Althought almost all of the students here are come from the rich and elites family, they also shares room with other people except for Diamonds. I'll explain the Diamonds class later.  So, the room here are based on rank you got from school. the lowest rank was one star where the room is on the first floor and smallest than the rest. Second on the second floor, third on the third floor. Diamonds has their own dorm separated. All dorm had their own facilitied room but not as complete as the other rank above them. breakfast and dinner will be served on the dining hall, well except for Diamonds. Okay, now lets talk about the rare scholarship you got. You're the only person got our scholarship so, you had many perks for being a scholarship holder. This is your snacks card. You can use this  to buy snacks from every vending machines in this school for free. This is your lunch cards, you can buy any food by this. This is the unlimited credit card. As you know, our school has a town full of shops right? you can go there to buy stuff using this. And this is the most important part and I'll say the most interesting. You can access any studio you like on the studio block,  only you, the diamonds and the teacher has this. You can scan the code on the card and pay using your phone" SM said and Haneul mounth gaps open. she don't know being scholarship holder have this incredible perks!

      "And this is your room. This is first rank room. You had 3 stars for your achivement and 3 starians are hard to have so this room is empty till now, so you'll have this room by yourself untill we have a new starians. stars will always be changed every 6 months for evaluation and tomorrow is the evaluation. You'll have to do the evaluation too. Your school uniforms and stuff had been unpacked by the dormkeeper last week. so enjoy your stay. we have second period now, and you can join us for third period if you're fast. Just ask me if you need anything" SM said to her and she nodded. she collasped on the bed and sigh.

      She took a short shower and change to her uniform for school consist of Black blazer and Blue-black chekered plaid skirt, white under shirt ,blue chekered tie and a cute red chekered barret.

        she put the necessities in her backpack and walk out. she arrive at the end of 4th period and she made her way to her class where a french teacher is teaching at the front.

[Talking In French (A/N: I dont know how to speak french! Sorry!!]

       "Sorry for intruding I'm new here" She said in fluent french.

       "Ahh. The new transfered student. What's your name?" The French teacher asked her.

        "I'm Park Haneul." she said and the teacher nodded while gesturing her to stand besides her. She scanned her name on the paper list and smile.

        "Introduce yourself in french, your nme, former school and achivements in French Language." the teacher said, obviously proud by her achievement.

        " Bonjour, I'm Park Haneul and I'm from Westview HighSchool in London. I'm Harvard certified junior ambassador for French International Organisation. Junior Ambassador for French Festival day, International Junior velecdotorian of French Assosiation" She said camly while her classmate gasp and murmur because of shocked.

       " I see, I expected more of you Miss Junior French Ambassador. You may sit besides..... Lee Eun Mi." She said while pointing at a cute petite girl. She nodded and sit down besides Eun Mi.

      The ring of the bells signal the lunch time. Haneul stand up and left Eun Mi who was trying to be her friend and ask her to go to lunch. She can feel most of the pairs of eyes follow her figure along the hallway. She's the first scholar ever get in the private school so the rumors spread like fire to the whole school.

        Suddenly, few squels and screaming of the girls can be heard behind her. She knows this, the Diamonds are here for they daily visits on lunch. She had read on the student handbook that the Diamonds class pretty much helps running this school. not to mention their are the heirs for 12 top company in korea, Yong Soo's group great allies.

        Haneul stop adrubtly when a guy stop infront of her, followed by 11 others. the guy infront of her suddenly hug her and the students gasp including the other boys behind him.

        Haneul froze to the spot for few moment before gather herself together and push the guy away until he stumbles down the floor. Everyone gasp loudly and Haneul wore her poker face as usual.

        " Tch. Honey! This is me. Park Chanyeol. Dont you remember your bestfriend?" The guy she push earlier said while getting up and brush the dirt away. A tall guy told the student to continue what they do earlier and the student suprisingly ignore them.

      Haneul look at him blankly, still dont know who the guy was. She look at him closely and her eyes widen into recognisition briefly before back to icy cold stare.

      "Ah." She said shortly before leaving the 12 boys stunned at their spot looking at Haneul who was procedding to go to the cafeteria.

A/N

Muahahaha! I'm new at writting this fanfic. tell me what you think! thank you!