Saving the Tri-State Area

Start from the beginning

The other kids showed up riding many other inventions. "Alright, everyone. Let's kick some robot chassis!" said Phineas. Everyone cheered. Cure March came down to Phineas and Perry. "If you don't mind Phineas, I'd like to fight alongside Perry" she said. "No problem" said Phineas handing March a remote control baseball glove. "Let's do this partner" March said to Perry. Perry gave her a thumbs up. They both fired the remote controlled baseballs, smashing them into the Normbots. They high fived each other. Stacy chased a group of bots while Candace slides down the roller coaster track and they both leaped. The two smashed together, crushing the Normbots between them. The Phinedroids and Ferbots leaped off the wings of the paper mache plane and swarmed down onto the bots. Isabella and Candy rammed their ride into one and pushed it to another group. They leaped off as they slammed into them, blowing them up. "Yes!" said Isabella. "Awesome Isabella-kuru!" said Candy giving Isabella a high five. Baljeet charged and slapped at the robots, knocking them away. "You're next Beauty" he said to Cure Beauty. "With pleasure" said Cure Beauty. Her Smile Pact exploded into ice which Beauty gathered as snow in her right hand. "Pretty Cure...!" she said. Then she drew a snowflake pattern with her left hand and combined both together. "Beauty...!" she said. Finally, Beauty fired a freezing blast at the robots. "Blizzard!" she finished. Ferb charged through more robots with the bulls. Perry, Cure March, and Phineas looked up at the Other-Dimensionator on top of DEI. "We gotta do something about that portal!" said Cure March. Perry fired a grappling hook up to the roof and held out his hand for March. She grabbed it and held out her hand for Phineas. "Ferb, we're going to try and stop the portal!" Phineas said to Ferb. Ferb gave him a thumbs up.

The trio took each other's hands and they zipped up to the roof. They saw Doofenshmirtz-2 manning the controls and they hid behind a pillar. Candace and Stacy emerged out of the wrecked treehouse robots and high fived. A couple of Normbots fired and Cure Sunny deflected the attacks. Her Smile Pact exploded in fire to form a couple fireballs in the sky. Cure Sunny ran. "Pretty Cure...!" she began. Then she jumped in the air and spun. "Sunny Fire!" she said before blasting the fireballs at the Normbots in a volleyball spike. "Thanks for saving us, Sunny!" said Candace. Sunny gave her and Stacy a thumbs up. "You're welcome!" she said. Phineas looked at Doof-2. He motioned to Perry and March. They nodded and tried to sneak over but Platyborg landed in front of them. Perry motioned to the Other-Dimensionator and handed Phineas his grappler. Phineas ran off as Platyborg landed. "Shall we?" March asked. Perry nodded and together, they punched Platyborg. They shook their hands. Before Platyborg could punch Perry, March stood in front of Perry and made fists with both hands and crossed them in front of her chest. Platyborg punched her and she blocked it. Then her Smile Pact exploded with wind energy that lifted Cure March off the ground and into the air. "Pretty Cure...!" March began. March then compressed the wind into balls. "March Shoot!" she said before kicking the balls at Platyborg soccer-style. Platyborg dodged a few of the balls but ended up getting hit by the last ones. March flew down and Perry gave her a high five.

At DEI, Doofenshmirtz was still talking to Mrs. Thompson on the intercom. "No, it's Heinz Doofenshmirtz. You borrowed sugar from me this morning!" said Dr. D. "I don't have any sugar. I had to borrow some from my neighbor this morning." said Mrs. Thompson. "Yeah, that's me. That's-" said Dr. D. "Oh, he's a nice man, but I hear he's divorced." said Mrs. Thompson. "Oh, THAT she remembers." said Doof. Back in the streets, Ferb charged at another bot. Isabella and Candy ran up. Isabella was manning a baseball launcher. "Ferb, we'll handle things down here!" she said. She fired, hitting a robot. "Go help Phineas-kuru!" said Candy. Ferb leaped off the bull and ran into a hardware store. He grabbed two plungers, then ran to the Danville Impound Lot, where the Platypult was. He slid across it, activating the tail as he slid onto it. It launched him into the air and he used the plungers to stick to the side of the Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. building, and he started climbing. On the roof, Phineas picked up some plates from the buffet table and chucked them at 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz, who dodged and used cushions to block. Phineas then hit him with a bowl filled with pasta. Doof-2 picked up a lamp and tries to hit him with it. He dodged and backed up to the Normbot controller. Doofenshmirtz-2 swung and Phineas leaped away, causing him to hit the panel, making the Normbots shudder and spark. Phineas hid and looked as 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz fiddled with the controller. "Oh come on, you stupid thing, work!" said Doof-2. The Normbots went back to normal and continued invading.

"Oh, so that dish must be what's controlling the robots! Maybe I don't need to close the portal if I can just take out that..." said Phineas. He saw the baseball launcher and said "Oh yeah!". He ran to it but Doof-2 grabbed it. "Oh no you don't! Ha ha! Now the baseball is on the other foot! Or however that... that saying goes. I'm not really sure..." said Doof-2. Phineas began to back up. "Hey, hey! Where are you going?" asked Doof-2. He aimed at Phineas and backed him into a wall. "You know, all that's going to happen from you guys coming up here is that I'm going to have a brand new Platyborg! And maybe even a Boyborg too, huh? Try saying that five times fast: boyborg, boyborg, boyborg, boyborg, boyborg... eh, I guess its not that hard to say, never mind." said Doof-2. Platyborg punched Perry but Perry dodged it. Then March kicked Platyborg and punched him back to back. Perry joined in. The more they punched Platyborg, the more he got weaker. Soon, Platyborg was worn out and couldn't continue. Doof-2 aimed at Phineas. "You know something kid, you've been a thorn in my side all day long..." said Doof-2. Perry looked and saw a bat on the ground. He whistled and Phineas looked. "But that's about to change..." said Doof-2. Perry threw the bat. Doof-2 fired and Phineas grabbed the bat and hit the ball away. It headed for the robot control dish and hit it, shattering it. Doof-2 cried as the bots shut down and fell out of the sky.

"Augh! My babies! No, what have you done?" said Doof-2. He ran off as the robots continued to fall. Isabella, Candy, Buford, Cure Happy, and three of the Fireside Girls watched from under a bus stop. "It's weird that Perry's a secret agent, huh?" asked Isabella. "Yeah, but it was obvious in retrospect." said Buford. "Totally" said Cure Happy. Baljeet walked up to them wearing only the top half of the Beak suit. "Has anyone seen my pants?" he asked. "They're right there" said Cure Beauty pointing to Irving who was in the legs holding two crowbars and standing on a pile of dismantled Normbots. "WOLVERINES!" said Irving. Ferb finally arrived at the top. "Ferb, bro! I just hit the best home run ever!" said Phineas. Ferb gave Phineas a thumbs up. Just then, the ground shook and a chamber opened. Out of it rose a huge robot made to look like 2nd Dimension Doofenshmirtz. The head looked down at them. "Now, tremble before me!" said Doof-2. He laughed. "No no, I'm down here." he said. The robot's arms moved showing Doof-2 in a cockpit. "See? One last trick up my sleeve. It's me! See, I'm the trick up my...own sleeves. Cause look, I-I'm in the sleeve, get it?" he said. The group looked. "Ugh, pearls before swine." said Doof-2. He pulled a lever and the bot aimed back a punch. "Hope you got your 3-D glasses, cause I'm coming at ya!" he said. The rest of the Cures stood in front of Phineas, Ferb and Perry.

They braced theirselves until they heard Doofenshmirtz say "Hey!". The robot's arm stopped. "What? I'm kind of in the middle of something here!" said Doof-2. "I got a little something just for you..." said Doof. He reached into his lab coat and Doof-2 raised the robot's arm to look. Doof pulled out the Choo-Choo toy train. "Here!" he said. The Cures smiled as they watched Doof-2 be happy with his toy train. Doof-2 pushed a self-destruct button and all the robots exploded and vanished into thin air. Then a portal opened back to the 2nd Dimension. "Yeah, you know, we're totally cool now, I'm just going to go back to my home and live out the rest of my days with my Choo-Choo. Okay then, ciao!" said Doof-2. He went through the portal happy but snapped out of his happy state when the Firestorm Girls marched up. "Uh-oh" said Doof-2. "Book him, ladies." said Major Monogram-2. "You know, my crimes against humanity had just completely slipped my mind." said Doof-2. The girls grabbed and dragged him away.