Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 and Summer Song

Start from the beginning

At the 2nd Dimension, a pair of Normbots hovered over by two a couple of trash cans. After they left, everyone poked their heads out of them. "Well, this should be our street, but it sure looks different." said Phineas. The group climbed out of the cans and ran to the house followed by Perry. Lawrence-2 walked out of the house. Phineas and Ferb poked out of the bushes. "Dad?" Phineas asked. "Boys, what are you doing here? You'd better get inside before the Doofbot catches you" said Lawrence-2 before latching himself to a harness. "I'm off to the factory. See you next week!" Phineas was about to ring the doorbell but then saw Perry still standing like a human. "Uh, you might want to... Uh, I mean these guys might not know that you're not really a... you know..." he told Perry. Perry looked down and realized what Phineas meant. He smiled sheepishly then reverted to pet mode and chattered. Phineas and Ferb stared at him. Phineas rang the doorbell and stared again for a second. Linda-2 answered the door. "Boys, I thought you were in your room! Get back inside and get your Dooferalls back on before someone sees you, if you need me, I'll be hiding in the basement." she said. "That was weird. Let's find the other us." said Phineas.

Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 were playing Doofopoly. "And...hey, I got a one! Pick a Doofopoly instruction card." said Phineas-2. He picked up a card and read it. ""Confirm", hey I can do that!". "Hey guys!" said Phineas walking in with everyone. "Oh no, they're replacing us!" Phineas-2 panicked. He hid behind the couch. "I must not have conformed quick enough!" "No no, it's not like that, we're you guys from another dimension." Phineas explained. "A different dimension? Is that allowed?" Phineas-2 asked. "Apparently." Phineas replied. He introduced Miyuki and her friends to Phineas-2 and Ferb-2. Before Phineas-2 could say hi to them, he saw Perry and said "Oh look! Perry's back!" He ran to Perry and hugged him. "Where have you been? We missed you so much!" "Uh, Phineas, he's not your Perry, he came with us." said Phineas. "Oh, sorry. Wait, can I hold him a little longer?" said Phineas-2. He hugged Perry again and the two Ferbs were getting teary eyed and they held out handkerchiefs. Phineas-2 handed Perry back. "It's just, well, he left one day and never came back. He's been gone for a long time and I'm really worried." said Phineas-2. Then Candace-2 came in. "Alright, you know the only time we're allowed to make noise is on Doofens Day, so keep it-" she said. She looked at everyone and turned around. "Are there four of you in this room?" she asked. "11 counting Perry and the girls" said Phineas. "I see nothing, I have plausible deniability." said Candace-2 before walking off. "Boy, your Candace is much less curious about you're up to." said Phineas. "What do you mean?" asked Phineas-2. "Well, it seems like our Candace has spent her entire summer focused on what we're doing." said Phineas. "Summer? I think that was outlawed a long time ago" said Phineas-2. "You guys don't have summer? Well that's-that's terrible." said Phineas. "Summer... It sounds dangerous, yet oddly compelling. What is it?" asked Phineas-2. "What is summer? Man, where do I begin?" Phineas said. "May we join you in this song?" asked Miyuki. "Sure!" said Phineas. Then he started singing.

Phineas:
The days are longer, The nights are shorter, The sun is shining

Ferb:
It's noticeably warmer

Phineas:
Summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold

Miyuki:
Summer, it's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told

Akane:
It's ice cream cones and cherry soda dripping down your chin

Yayoi:
It's summer, man, where do we begin?

Nao:
Summer is ponds and pools and garden hoses, tryin' to beat the heat

Reika:
Summer, bicycles and roller skates and even just bare feet

Phineas:
It's also... Surfing tidal waves, creating nanobots
Or locating Frankenstein's brain
Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent
Or driving our sister in...

"Oh, wait. Maybe we're going to fast..." said Phineas. Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 were shivering.

Phineas:
Summer, it's crickets and cicadas and a glass of lemonade
Summer, it's sitting with your brother in the backyard under the shade of a big tree
That's what it means to me

The days are longer

Phineas and Phineas-2:
The nights are shorter
The sun is shining

Ferb and Ferb-2:
It's noticeably warmer

Phineas, Miyuki, Akane, Yayoi, Nao, Reika, and Candy:
Summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold
Summer, it's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told
It's ice cream cones and cherry soda dripping down your chin
It's summer, man, where do we begin?

Phineas:
It's summer, man, where do we begin?

"Wow, summer sounds like a blast!" said Phineas-2. Right when Phineas was telling Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 about what he and Ferb did over the summer, the TV announced "Doofenshmirtz Evil News Update". Perry walked over to it. Doofenshmirtz-2 was on the TV. "This is a message for other dimension Perry the Platypus, if you turn yourself in, I promise not to hurt your little friends. If you don't, all bets are off." he said. Perry turned to go. Phineas was still talking but stopped when he saw Perry sneaking off. Perry hid behind a curtain and put on his fedora. Just as he was about to go, Phineas said "You are kidding me!". That made Perry stop. "You're actually sneaking away again? So nothing's changed, huh? Did it ever occur to you that we could help you? That we could've made a great team? But I guess you can't have teamwork without trust." said Phineas. Perry looked down, ashamed. "You don't need to sneak away anymore, we know your secret, you can just go" said Phineas. Perry walked off sadly. While walking, it began to rain. "You know, I used to think you couldn't spell "platypus" without "us"." said Phineas before walking back inside. "Well you can, but it would just be "Platyp"." said Ferb before shutting the door. "Well, I guess if you guys can't help us fix the remote, we could check with Isabella." said Phineas. "Who's Isabella?" asked Phineas-2. "The girl who lives across the street." said Phineas. "Mom says that talking to neighbors can be dangerous." said Phineas-2. "True!" said Linda-2 from the basement. "Well it's time you meet her, come on, you'll like her." said Phineas. "What about the Normbots?" asked Phineas-2.

Everyone snuck out. "Relax, we've been avoiding them all day, if you're really careful, you can.." said Phineas. They all stopped in front of a Normbot. "Okay, we got to be more careful than that." said Akane. "May I please see your identification?" asked the Normbot. "Uh..." said Miyuki. The Normbot switched to armored head. "Display your travel papers or be destroyed, display-display..." said the Normbot. It sparked and shuttered. Then it collapsed revealing Buford-2 on its back, pulling out wires. "I can't stand these things!" he said. "Hey, it's Buford!" said Phineas. "Do I know you guys?" asked Buford-2. "We're Candace's brothers, we're going to Isabella's." said Phineas. "We're they're friends" said Miyuki. "Are you part of the Resistance?" asked Phineas-2. "I used to be in the resistance, but I got so good at it, that I started resisting them" said Buford-2.