***************************************

I arrived at no.2 Bachelor's street. A black gate with a bungalow. I stopped and came down to knock on the gate, I knocked for sometime, then a young man with raven hair and black eyes opened the gate and he just yelled

" Why can't you bitches leave Derek alone, don't you have a job, you guys keep trooping in and out of here like flies, get a damn job and leave a good life, don't go around sharing diseases"

I was shocked for a second then I yelled back "Well excuse you, I don't know the hell you're talking about and who the hell you are, but I know that it's not my fault that you Derek friend is not gynophobic"

" Are you trying to say that I am gynophobic" he yelled again

I raise my hand in surrender and said
" I didn't say it, you did"

" What's going on here" another young man with dirty brown hair and the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen in my life, he came out rubbing his eyes an evidence that he just woke up with a frown and immediately he saw me it turned into a flirtatious smirk.

" Well hello there" he said smirking which would set a girl's cheeks on fire...but unfortunately I am not one.

" Hi" I said and a frown crossed his face for about two seconds but he covered it with his smirk again before he could say anything I continued

" Please, I'm looking for Kincaid"

He frowns again and covers it up again. The sassy one spoke "Why are you looking for him??"

" That's none of your business" I snapped

" What's going on Kev??" Kincaid said from inside.

" Some girl here is looking for you" the sassy one said eyeing me

Kincaid came out and saw me,
" Autumn??" He said frowning

" Nice to see you too" I said sarcastically

" No, don't get me wrong, it's just you're the last person I ever expected to see.

" Since you don't reply Kyra's messages and her numerous phone calls, she sent me to check on you" I said smiling

" Oh" he said nodding thoughtfully

" You know I'm still standing outside here"

" Oh sorry do come in" he steps back so does the two other guys and step inside

" Guys this is Autumn" he said and the flirt winks while the sassy one snorts.

" This is Derek, Kincaid said pointing at the flirt, and this is Kelvin" pointing at the sassy one.

" Nice  to meet you, Derek" I smiled at him and I turn to Kevin, " I can't say the same for you"

Kincaid remains expressionless and Derek laughs while Kelvin rolls his eyes and goes inside the house.

They have a large sitting room with a nice bar by the side...a large but filthy sitting room. Half eaten pizza on the center table and empty beer cans, takeout bags on the floor and piles of instant noodles packs.

" Don't you ever clean??" I frown my face and look at Kincaid and he shrugs

I put my hands on my hips and access the room, making a mental note of what I need to clean the house. " I need a vacuum cleaner, a garbage bag, mop and water in a bucket and soap"

" You don't have to Autumn..."

"Ah pa pa pa pa, go, get what I want Kincaid, and don't complain" I said and shushed him and he left while the other two stood there looking at me.