Cooking by the book (lil jon version)

(HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! This chapter has that NASTY NSFW and is not meant for kids. So if you're reading this as a kid, you're probably Yuudai Hatori. Also huge (that's what sh-) thanks to my good friend Lee for writing the nsfw part like the horny god he is.)

After that lemonade, Annya and Yukiko were in the mood for something sweet. They looked around the kitchen for some food, but couldn't find any type of dessert.

"Welp, guess we'll just have to bake something!" Yukiko cheered happily.

But Annya wasn't nearly as excited about the idea of baking.

"I've never really been good in the kitchen," she explained, "I'll probably screw something up..."

Yukiko was alarmed at first, but she quickly grew to think that Annya would do just fine with her assistance. "Well, it's okay if you aren't alright baking on your own," she replied, "I'll be right here by your side."

Annya nodded, then the two of them got to work. They found a recipe for a cake and began cooking by the book.

Annya gathered the necessary ingredients, while Yukiko preheated the oven. Afterward, the two of them put the ingredients in the bowl together. Yukiko stood close behind Annya and held onto her hands to make sure that everything was done correctly. Once all of the ingredients were in the bowl, Yukiko mixed them with a stand-up mixer until the batter was ready to be baked. She gently held onto Annya as she poured the batter into a cake tin and placed it into the oven.

"What do we do now?" Annya asked.

"Make the frosting, of course!" Yukiko exclaimed.

The two of them held onto the same rubber spatula and mixed food coloring into the frosting as their hands touched. The frosting was orange, just like the fire when Yukiko committed arson with her brother.

"Hey," Yukiko said, "You've got a little something on your face."

She wiped a bit of frosting off of Annya's cheek with her finger, then licked it off. She then realized what she had done. The two of them just stood there, hardly able to process what had just happened. But both of them knew one thing.

It.

Was.

Hot.

Hotter than arson. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Annya and Yukiko both knew that they were meant to be together. Then, their romantic moment was unfortunately interrupted by the beeping of the oven.

"Ah," Annya said, "The cake is done. I'll remove it from the oven."

She then walked over to the oven and took the cake out of it.

:::;)

After setting the cake down on the counter, Annya went back over to Yukiko with a tube of white frosting. "I know we're supposed to use this for the cake, but... I think I have a better idea." "Oh? Hm-" Yukiko didn't have much time to wonder what Annya was talking about. Annya had quickly squeezed a bit of frosting onto her fingertip and deftly wiped it onto Yukiko's upper lip. "Whoops, my hand slipped." "...I noticed. Just what are you scheming?" Annya wordlessly kissed the frosting off of Yukiko's lip, before pulling back with a smirk. Yukiko gave her a mock appalled look, a bright pink blush appearing on her cheeks. "I thought horny people had no rights. You do realize we're currently no better than Yuudai and Nina." "I'm willing to stoop to their level." Annya placed a peck onto Yukiko's lip after she finished talking."...Alright, then. I see what you're trying to do." Yukiko pulled Annya into a deep kiss. Annya ran her hands through Yukiko's hair, while Yukiko pinned Annya to the kitchen wall. Their bodies were flush with each other. Yukiko moved her hips against Annya's, eliciting a small, low groan from the blue-haired bottom. Annya suddenly felt a certain pressure in her nether regions, but she brushed it off. It'll probably be fine. I'm probably just horny. Yukiko suggested, "Wanna take this... somewhere else?" She looked Annya up and down while biting her lip. Annya eagerly nodded. Hand in horny hand, they made their way back to Yukiko's room. Yukiko took out her keys and unlocked her door. Annya noticed a lime-green smuppet keychain on Yukiko's keyring. "What the fuck is that?" "What the fuck is what?" "That." Annya pointed to her keychain. Yukiko looked to where she was pointing. "Oh, that. That was on here from the start. I just assumed that everyone had one of these."Annya was straight up puzzled, but she decided she'd go off, she guessed. Yukiko opened up her door and, once Annya was inside, closed the door and locked it. She didn't want anyone walking in on them. Annya laid down on Yukiko's bed, her legs spread-eagle. Annya was wearing a skirt, so Yukiko had a clear view of her panties. Yukiko smirked, before climbing onto the bed, spreading her own legs, and fitting her clothed coochie against Annya's. She leaned over and began deeply kissing her, her hands running through the other's blue hair. Annya flinched slightly, now suddenly hyper-aware of the pressure in her bladder. But she was in too deep now. There was no way she was getting up to use the bathroom now. Within a few minutes, Yukiko and Annya were fully making out and scissoring with each other through their clothes. After several minutes of this, Annya pulled back from the kiss and moaned, "I'm close..." Yukiko pulled back from grinding, before reaching down, into Annya's panties, and rubbing Annya's pussy until she came. And oh boy, did Annya cum.It was only after she came down from her euphoric high, that she realized that something else had happened. She had pissed all over Yukiko's hand, and Yukiko, as well as the bed. Yukiko recoiled, all signs of horniness fading from her face instead being replaced with an expression of disgust. God, did she hate piss. "...Did you do this on purpose?" "No! Of course not!" Even so, Yukiko was... incredibly pissed, and disgusted. She promptly got off of the bed and stomped off to go take a shower in her own cell, leaving Annya sitting in the now cold puddle of piss. Annya got up and took a shower while pondering what she should say to Yukiko next time they met.