"Pretty far... We can take my truck" Phoenix shrugs

"Sounds like a plan" I agreed, we then all followed Phoenix to the truck

It was Phoenix and River upfront with Axton, Aria, and I in the back. Critter climbs off my shoulders onto my lap curling up into a grey ball. I gently pet her during the drive.

"So, when you are not at school where do you guys live?" River asked

"I live with just my mom in Portland, Oregon" I smile "I miss her a lot"

"River and I lived in L.A., California" Pheonix adds "we live with our dad only"

"Axton and I live in Tacoma, Washington with both our parents" Aria states "We've been coming to the academy since we were 14, our parents travel a lot"

"This is mine and River's first year here" Pheonix hums "we always practiced with our dad until he wanted us to learn more so when they sent a letter asking for us to join dad happily accepted. I feel bad for leaving him all alone" 

"Same hate being so far from mom and her being alone" I shrug "it's been me and her for what feels like forever"

"We don't know what happened to our mother, dad never told us" River sighs

"My father was murdered" I frown "demons attacked during the night trying to kidnap me" 

"No offense but why were they trying to kidnap you, what would they need with a harmony," Axton asked genuinely confused 

"My father was a powerful man he used to be king I believe but when he found my mom his mother was furious because she is an elemental and His mom didn't like us, I still don't know why she doesn't like us but anyways the King title went to my uncle who checks on us to make sure we are fine. He's a very kind man just like my father was. My father was a multi-bred wolf, wizard, merman, and fox. Those all passed down to me as well as being harmony. The demons believe that I will produce powerful offspring and want me to mate with their prince." I explain fiddling with my fingers. "my father died to save me and my mother"

"We are sorry for your lost" River and Pheonix sync "We are here for you now"

"You have us too" Aria chirps 

"Moving onto a happier note" Axton chimes in with a smile "who's ready to shop?"

"Is that even a question" I tease slightly as we all file out of the truck

"Let's go to the pet store first!" Aria calls already running in that direction with River.

We all chuckle and follow after them. Critter moved to my shoulder again hiding in my hair. I giggle softly as we walk inside the store. River and Aria were squealing happily with two little animals in their hands. I laugh softly with the others. Aria had a white and grey ferret in her hands nuzzling it gently. While River has the black rat. The rat wrapped sat on River's neck and nuzzled into her. Axton and Phoenix walk over and instantly knew their animals. Axton has a dark brown with a few white spots ferret. Pheonix found a white rat.