T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Why do needy baby?" Jae asked between kisses.

"I-I want you.." Taeyong breathed out. The younger carried Tae into the kitchen and set him on the counter, an idea popping into his head.

"Be right back ok?" Jae asked. Taeyong nodded obediently and sat patiently on the counter. Jae went to grab a blindfold from their room and came back to the kitchen, catching Taeyong stroking himself but not saying anything.

"K baby boy I'm gonna tie this on you and do something we've never done before ok?"

"Jae I'm not a-"

Jae put a finger on Taeyong's parted lips. "Shush. You are what I say you are ok? Now c'mere."

Taeyong nervously leaned forward and let Jae tie the blindfold on him.

Jae then went to the freezer and pulled out a tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon from a drawer. He set the tub on the counter next to Taeyong and opened it, sticking the spoon in. Before he used it though he went back to Tae and stoked his cock, his cold fingers make the older hiss. Jae took it into his mouth, sucking it lightly and teasingly. Taeyong squirmed and tugged at the younger's hair, begging for more.

"Jae~" he whined. Jaehyun hummed and let off with a pop, kissing the tip of Tae's cock and grabbing the spoon.

The younger scooped a spoonful of the sweet tasty treat and put it in his mouth and before swallowing brought his lips back to Taeyong's dick and went down on it.

"Oh f-fuck Jae!" Taeyong exclaimed a little too loudly, the chilliness making goosebumps appear on his skin. He tangled his fingers in the younger's hair and tilted his head back, letting Jae do his thing.

Jae sucked until the ice cream was gone and got another scoop, this time sucking harder and faster. Taeyong's back arched as a long low moan escaped his throat. Jae felt satified and undid the blindfold before getting another scoop. Taeyong analyzed the situation and blushed with a smirk.

"You kinky mother- arghhhh,"

Jae cut him off by going back down with another scoop of ice cream, the cold snack dripping from his lips and towards Taeyong's hole.

Taeyong felt the liquid and wished Jae would give his aching hole some attention. He was feeling so needy and wanted to be taken right here and now.

"J-Jae please~" the older begged. Jae used his tongue to lick down Taeyong's cock and over his balls making the older go crazy until it touched the rim of his hole. Jae spread Taeyong's ass cheeks apart and teasingly kitty licked the older's hole again, watching how he squirmed and whimpered. He started sucking on it gently and barely sticking his tongue in feeling Taeyong's hole contract around it.

"Lee Jaehyun stop teasing and just fuck me already," Taeyong ordered in a shaky voice but giving Jae a stern glare. Jae chuckled and pumped his own erection a few times, picking Taeyong back up and carrying him up to their bed where he laid him down and slowly pushed himself in. Taeyong's facial expressions went from need to pain to pleasure in a second, a deep throaty moan escaping his lips. Jae started moving his hips pounding hard into his husband just the way he liked it. He buried his face into the pillow next to Taeyong's head to muffle his grunts and moans while Tae just bit his lip and dug his nails into Jae's skin. His legs hugged Jae's waist as waves of pleasure crawled through his body making him see stars. Jae had always- has always- mad him feel so good. No matter what they did. Jae was just amazing that way.

Taeyong felt warmth swarm his stomach. He knew what was coming, and it was coming too quick. Before he could say anything he moaned too loudly and came hard. Jae growled in his ear and kissed him as his own seed released and filled him up. They lay there breathless for a moment before Jae pulled out and kissed his lover passionately.

"I love you Taeyongie~" Jae cooed, kissing him again.

Taeyong was so tired after that,  wanting to just go straight to sleep but felt too gross with the stickiness of chocolate ice cream and cum all over him. He watched as Jae got up and stretched, his muscles bulging and nearly making Taeyong drool. The older made grabby hands to Jae with a cute pout on his lips.

"Come on ya big baby~" Jae whispered, picking Tae up like a little child and carrying him into the bathroom.

"I love you too Jae~"

====

Damn sorry for taking forever. Hope you enjoyed! Don't worry something will actually happen next chapter so stay tuned. Love you my chingus (and gf) (^.^)

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💖