14 Why Should I Know?

Începe de la început

"Yes." I tell her and she pushes me against the wall. Damn, she's strong.

"Show me. Show me how you make a girl feel good. I'll make it better than you've ever had it before." Ellie whispers in my ear, her body on mine. No. No. No. As tempting as it is, I'm in my best friend's bathroom. With their cousin. Plus I don't want Raleigh to know. If she found out I fucked her cousin, she'd always see me as the player Zaya thinks I am. I have to change that.

"As tempting as that is...I'll pass." I tell Ellie as I push her away from me and I put my shirt back on.

"Is it because of Raleigh? Be honest." She demands and I hesitantly nod my head. To my surprise, Ellie grins.

"Well I'm glad that my seducing skills are no match for your love for Raleigh. Plus I'm a lesbian." She says and then walks out. My mouth hangs open as I think about what she said. "Love"?! For Raleigh?! No. Like, maybe. I don't know. I'm not good with emotions and feelings. I want to protect my princess. I want to make her happy. I don't like seeing her with another guy. Especially when they are the reason why she's smiling. God, that kills me.

"You all good?" Randy asks as he walks in and looks at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." I say, not all the way there.

"I'm going to go check on Raleigh with Ethan, Cody is going to keep on eye on you." Randy tells me as he walks out. "Check on Raleigh"?!

"What happened to Raleigh?" I demand. Is she alright?! What happened?! Is she in the hospital?!

"She drank the whole bottle of some strong wine my parents had in the fridge. She said she wanted to forget something. I don't know what she was talking about. All I know is she was crazy when I walked in here and saw Ellie and her arguing with you passed out on your air mattress. I tried to get her to leave and she attacked Ethan. Then she left to the kitchen and that's where she...drank the whole fucking bottle in like three gulps. At least that's what Zoey told me." Randy explains and I'm numb. She drank way too much. Her body can't hold that much alcohol.

"I'll go with you." I say, following him out of the bathroom.

      "Alright." Randy says, not wanting to argue. We all walk to Raleigh's room in silence.

      "You might not want to go in there right now." Emily says, not looking up from her magazine. She's sitting against the wall on the other end of the hall with Ellie next to her and Tillie on the other side of Ellie.

      "Is she awake?" Randy asks and before one of the girls can respond we hear Raleigh yell, "I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM!".

"Does that answer your question?" Ellie asks with a smirk.

"How did you get down here so fast?" I ask her and she shrugs. The door opens and Zoey and Zaya walk out.

"You don't want to go in there." Zoey says.

"Actually, I think I do." Ethan says. Zoey shrugs and mumbles something along the lines of "your funeral".

"Raleigh, can we talk?" Ethan asks as he knocks on the door. There's a crash and her yelling "FUCK!".

"Come on, please open the door." Ethan begs and he knocks again.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" I hear Raleigh yell. But it's broken, as if she's crying. That's when I decide to take matters into my own hands. I push Ethan out of the way and knock on the door.

"Raleigh, If you don't open this door, I'll open it for you." I threaten her.

"GO AWAY!" She sobs and I shake my head.