Memories

Bardocks POV

The house wasn't very big, concidering I'm a lower class warrior, but at least we could get some alone time together. I looked back at Fasha to see her blushing, "getting exited already?" I said laughing. She just blushed harder, but didn't reply but only flew faster trying to get in  front of me. There's the  Fasha I know... I thought, I smiled knowing she knew what I wanted. I let go of her hand and flew ahead of her she kept up with me, but wasn't fast enough to get in front of me.

-Time skip to the house-

I landed and waited for Fasha, she landed soon after, she was panting a little bit from having to keep up. I walked inside, making sure Fasha was following me, I opened the door letting her in, her eyes met mine I looked into her dark purple eyes.

I lead her into my room, maybe I could restore her memories of me, I knew it was possible, I was going to try to make her remember.

I remembered her lying on the ground on planet Meat, she lay on top of Tora, both bloody, I closed my eyes trying to get the image out of my head

She looked around my room and sat on the bed, then she looked at me "so? What do you want?" She asked. I smiled and got on top of her. "Wha- what are yo-!" I put my hand over her mouth. "You'll see" I said putting her up against the bed frame.